Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 10:22 AM

Re: Conversation

Tooth out! Very good experience at the dentist, considering everything.
Knocked on door, went in, all staff masked, sat for a bit, dentist and assistant very caring.
It wa a good job I phoned. My crowned tooth was infected, the ones next to it too, the root had split and there was a big space around it inside my gum.

Didn't have much conversation apart from when the injection was working, about crafts and holidays!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Tooth out! Very good experience at the dentist, considering everything.
Knocked on door, went in, all staff masked, sat for a bit, dentist and assistant very caring.
It wa a good job I phoned. My crowned tooth was infected, the ones next to it too, the root had split and there was a big space around it inside my gum.

Didn't have much conversation apart from when the injection was working, about crafts and holidays!
That's great news, Tess.
Whereabouts is your dentist? Mine isn't seeing patients yet and I'd really like to have a broken tooth crowned.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That's great news, Tess.
Whereabouts is your dentist? Mine isn't seeing patients yet and I'd really like to have a broken tooth crowned.
It's in Cheddar JBR, might be a bit far for you.

The Government said dentists should be open a few weeks ago I believe.
Do they give an emergency number when you ring?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It's in Cheddar JBR, might be a bit far for you.

The Government said dentists should be open a few weeks ago I believe.
Do they give an emergency number when you ring?
Cheddar! Well it is a bit of a trek, but I could make a short holiday of it I suppose!

No, it's not really an emergency. The tooth involved has a root filling so the nerve is dead and, hopefully, no route for infection to develop. Just to be sure, I keep replacing the temporary filling.

It would be nice to know that there is still provision for emergency treatment. I know what severe toothache can be like.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

23-09-2020, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

It would be nice to know that there is still provision for emergency treatment. I know what severe toothache can be like.
There should be, try ringing you usual dentist.
This is where FB local pages are very handy, you ask on them and someone will know.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top