Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 05:11 PM

are you a sheep and follow the flock?

Typical type are politicians and business yes men hanging onto others coat tail.
Do you say "Yes" just to please and really mean something else? or do you actually mean what you say.

Have to say these "sheep" types to me are happy to be lost in the crowd, or to be individual and stand out from the masses. One doesn't have to be rude to be an individual but has thoughts and ideas that don't comply with the run of the mill.
Just because one does not agree with everyone else doesn't mean they are wrong same as the rest who agree are right.

So which are you "sheep or individual"
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 05:22 PM

Re: are you a sheep and follow the flock?

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Typical type are politicians and business yes men hanging onto others coat tail.
Do you say "Yes" just to please and really mean something else? or do you actually mean what you say.

Have to say these "sheep" types to me are happy to be lost in the crowd, or to be individual and stand out from the masses. One doesn't have to be rude to be an individual but has thoughts and ideas that don't comply with the run of the mill.
Just because one does not agree with everyone else doesn't mean they are wrong same as the rest who agree are right.

So which are you "sheep or individual"
Wolf.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 05:32 PM

Still trying to puzzle out what this is about
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Still trying to puzzle out what this is about
Me too.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 06:23 PM

Not a sheep! I weigh things up and try to see what's really going on in the background. Too much "smoke and mirrors" and conflicting information around at the moment. I like to hear all sides and then use common sense to decide what is best for me.
I've got to the point where so much doesn't make sense so I keep my head down, don't follow the majority and plough on my own way.
If folk think I'm bonkers, I don't give a flying fig!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 06:25 PM

Mags
I am surprised you can't work it out. Tessa has.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 06:39 PM

Hi

Absolutely not, I make my own mind up.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Mags
I am surprised you can't work it out. Tessa has.
Ah... then I assume you're talking about Covid or Brexit and which side you are on.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

17-09-2020, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Ah... then I assume you're talking about Covid or Brexit and which side you are on.
No you missed the point. Do you agree with everyone else on everything "sheep" or disagree and make your views known "individual"
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

17-09-2020, 07:24 PM

I don't necessarily agree with everyone else and would disagree if necessary but I wouldn't make a big issue about it.

We are all individuals.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top