Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 05:42 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, heavy rain here overnight but stopped now, just light showers for later they say...

Our last day here in Dorset and we are meeting with yet more family for lunch at a pub. We went to see the Cerne Abbas Giant yesterday amongst other things, but he's not looking at his best at the moment, ready for re-chalking apparently.

Have a good day everyone

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200923_134945.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	13771  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 06:44 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning Barry and everyone.

Be careful around that Giant - he is said to be magic - people who visit him have been known to come home pregnant!

Wet, dark, and likely to stay so here today. I have some beautiful new dies to play with so will be hibernating in the craft room for the day.

Take care - stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 07:15 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Heating on, dark and wet.

Another day doing very little

Have a good day and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone it feels like we skipped autumn and went straight to winter with a cold wind and lashing rain.

No show yesterday from the roadmen, it is over a week ago that we were asked by letter to our remove cars from the road and a board at the end of the road announced its closure. Oh well one day maybe...

Off to clean the bedrooms to get warm brrrrr enjoy your day
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 09:35 AM

Good morning Barry, Good morning everyone. Not too bad here in Shropshire today, The odd shower with bits of blue in the sky. Temperature has dropped though and I have the heating on. Watching Crimewatch at the moment with the pooches cuddled up next to me. Looks like a day of not doing much and endless cups of tea. Stay safe everyone. x
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 10:39 AM

Evening All

Spent over $400 on three fillings at the dentist today but at least all that is over until next year.

Spring? A cold snap has arrived, it only managed 22' today and colder over the weekend Thank goodness I left the winter doona on the bed.

Enjoy your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 11:01 AM

Good morning all sunny at the moment with showers forecast for later. Chilly in the shade but lovely in the sun.

I’m expecting my Sainsbury’s grocery delivery later, it looks like I will have a couple of substitutions as some things are out of stock. Usually I have been satisfied with their replacements so we’ll see what turns up today.. I wonder if that’s a start to panic buying 🤔

Enjoy your day everyone
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 05:47 PM

Another Groundhog Day here. Got up, worked, ate, sat,

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top