Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 06:31 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, clear sky at the moment but showers forecast for later again..

My mum is visiting for lunch today, and this afternoon we have the Water Board coming to replace the meter in the street as it's now getting to be unreadable, so I'd better crack on with getting breakfast and taking the dogs out.

Enjoy your day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 08:06 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

good morn all
I got up early for me today,why I don't really know. looked out the window and it is not raining at the moment which makes a change. Oh the photo? Teazle tucked up for the night last night.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 08:59 AM

Good Morning everyone

Teazle looks really comfortable there, realspeed.

Going to rain most of today - so I am hibernating in the Craft Room. Sainsbury's delivery due late afternoon - other than that - no definite plans.

Have a happy day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 09:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

Aw - lovely photo of Teazle..

My 2 weeks in isolation is up so this morning I'm off to town to get my hair cut & go to the bank.
This afternoon I hope to go a walk round the local pond with Tony if it doesn't rain..

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning all dull and raining, not a day for putting the washing out!

I’ll be sorting through ‘his’ and ‘hers’ today to fill a Charity sack for Leukaemia Myeloma to be collected tomorrow.

Sainsbury’s delivery later this afternoon.

Enjoy your day and stay safe....
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 10:49 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, take care, stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 12:13 PM

Good morning everyone cold and wet here.

The forecast is for never ending rain so heaven knows when I will get the washing dry. Roll on spring...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top