Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 11:41 PM

Re: Your Doc and the local Pharmacy

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
they are contracted to do that lot Mups. As in paid.

That doesn't matter to me though Annie.
I am grateful for their good service and help.

For example, when the old bat in the GP reception refused to let me see a nurse or anyone else for a rapidly swelling insect bite last year, (even though it is in my records about my allergy to these), I went into the pharmacy for help.

The chap in there took one look and said I had to see the doc. I told him they wouldn't fit me in. He went straight in there (it's next door), and said I need to see someone urgently. I suddenly got my appt.

Help at times like this matter to me, and is very much appreciated. It is immaterial whether they are contracted to do this or not to me.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 11:49 PM

Mups you're lucky.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Interesting that the pharmacy whatchamacallit is highlighting this rather than the GP news....why do you have access to this LD?
Simples .. I am on their mailing list :yes:

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top