Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 08:49 AM

Re: Next level tikka masala.

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
In fact, all three are,I can definitely recommend them, and much easier than making the sauce.
Easier - but not as much fun!

I love Indian food and the advantage of cooking it at home rather than take-away is - it is not halal!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 08:11 AM

If you really want to try the "next level" Tikka Masala then you should try a :

Chicken Tarka Masala

It's like Chicken Tikka, only it's a bit 'otter' !!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 09:57 AM

I have made this dish several times including all the marinading palaver. I tend to do it in the Summer so that I can go out into the garden and barbeque the chicken, which gives it a nice taste burnt bits accepted. Mrs LD is vegetarian so I marinade Quorn fillets and barbeque in the same way although the fillets don't absorb the flavours quite as much but at least it means she doesn't miss out.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top