Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
CoffeeCake
Northamptonshire
CoffeeCake is female  CoffeeCake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:23 PM

Re: Could you give up alcoholic drinks?

I could, but am not inclined to do so as I really rather enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, as well as the odd aperitif and glass of champagne.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 10:02 PM

Re: Could you give up alcoholic drinks?

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I haven't had an alcoholic drink for about three months, before that I had a very small glass of a single malt whisky once a week. A bottle of the stuff would last me about 3/4 months. When the last one was finished, I realised that I really wasn't that keen on it, and why bother? So I gave it up and haven't missed having it in the slightest. I may still partake of a glass of wine on special occasions like Christmas Day, but not otherwise.

Could other posters give up alcoho
l?
Yes - if I had to but I'd as lief not have to - a glass of wine with a meal is delicious.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top