Join for free
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 10:55 AM

Re: Who to vote for?

Hi

Boris voted against May's Bill , as did the ERG, so not solely the Remainers.

The Boris Deal is worse than May's, it splits NI out of the rest of the UK.

May was offered this deal by the EU over a year ago and she turned it down.

I do not trust any of them.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:08 AM

Who to vote for !!!

Using voting tactics to ensure a majority that will get things done seems to be out of the window now as dirty tactics are winning hands down...so what is the point of voting!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:10 AM

What issues in the parties' manifestos will decide you?
Almost 58,000 burglaries in two months our council just posted, not sure if that's in Sedgemoor or country-wide.
We do seem to be solving local thefts ourselves around here. Posting on FB dashcam and cctv of crimes seems the norm these days.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I haven't said who I will vote for yet!
great way of supporting who you vote for if you don't say
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:49 AM

I thought I would be glad of an election but I'm not.
I think Boris should see things through that the Tories started, not pass the buck onto whoever takes power.
I would rather be dead in a ditch than ever vote Tory, but, my MP has been very helpful with problems I've had, he's a good guy and he doesn't deserve to lose his job.

I'm not happy with the Labour leadership, I think a new one is needed and the Lib Dems the same.

I'm not going to choose on Brexit issues.

I think Elderly care, pensions, the NHS, policing etc. are what I will decide on.
Hopefully all will become clear!

Will you focus purely on Brexit or other important matters when you decide who to vote for?
TessA, As far as I am concerned, This GE will be for one thing only, whether you support REMAIN or LEAVE! Yes, all the things you say are of course really important to us, but we are more savvy now and know that regardless of all the fake manifesto promises that they will be promising they will put into action, they are blatant liars!

One only has to look at the calibre of MPs currently sitting on the green benches, the sad truth is - the majority of them don't give a fig about what the voter wants.
No-one believes a word that comes out of their lying mouths anymore.

This General Election, regardless of the lies that the parties will be spouting on the doorsteps, is solely for one thing,
whether you support Leave or Remain, but at least with a GE, rather than a 'people's vote'', they will be held accountable for their actions in Parliament.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
great way of supporting who you vote for if you don't say
The title of the thread should tell you I'm undecided.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:27 PM

Brexit has now made me unable to trust any party!

I have voted for the Lib Dems, in the hope that another strong party would stop the certainty of a Tory or Labour result.... but I will never vote for them again, as they are trying to destroy a democratic vote to leave.

I could never vote Labour whilst Corbyn is their leader... I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

My Tory MP is good so, even though I am horrified by the way some Tories have behaved in the Brexit problems, I think I will vote for her again.

It is a sad fact that all MPs want power but very few understand that it is their job to act on a referendum vote.... so I find it hard to trust any of them.

I really feel that Brexit will never happen, as was suggested before the referendum, so like Tessa I will probably vote for the manifesto that best suits my needs..... but it is likely that I will spend the next 4 years writing to ask why their manifesto was a complete lie!
It is impossible for weak selfish MP's to run a strong country, so Britain will become a country I can have no pride in!
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I hate the lot of 'em but I hate Corbyn and Swinson most of all. I will vote for anyone but them.
That is exactly how I feel about the horrid rotten lot of them, but as my forefathers fought and struggled to get the vote for the ordinary person, then I feel I must choose somewhere to put my X and that will NOT be for the red rosette and certainly not for the illiberal non democrats.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

29-10-2019, 12:40 PM

Take Brexit out of the equation and see what is, I was going to say attractive, but nothing is really!

What puts me off Corbyn is anyone who an have Abbott on their front bench is just plain weird. If someone like Starmer was leader I'd be more tempted.

I would be tempted by Lib Dems but for that woman's teeth and I'd prefer not ignoring the Brexit vote altogether. I think now we know more or less what it entails we should have another vote.

Btw, this is my opinion, bullying won't affect it. I would like your views not your views on mine.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:47 PM

I haven't said who I will vote for yet!

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top