Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 07:59 PM

Re: Bercow on Sky News on Election Night

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
One of the newspapers, (forgotten which one) we’re doing an online survey on whether readers would watch the programme with the dwarf co presenting..90+% said no...
But all will go have a peek. "Only to be able to know what we're talking about".
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 08:09 PM

UGH! When I heard this, I vowed not to watch the coverage on SKY under any circumstances. Even more so when I saw the little pygmy advertising himself and requesting we join him on the night.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
UGH! When I heard this, I vowed not to watch the coverage on SKY under any circumstances. Even more so when I saw the little pygmy advertising himself and requesting we join him on the night.

You will need a sick bag and take your teeth out just in case
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 12:46 PM

Just realised I've made a similar post to this on the Politics Discussion Thread. Oh well, here it is again

I doubt if I'll stay up all night for it,but I'll watch some if I happen to wake up

I definitely won't be watching The Poison Dwarf on Sky

I'll probably watch it on BBC, as despite their bias, (well BBC, Sky & Ch4 are all biased of course) their graphics & presentation are ususaly better
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't watch Sky news , it reminds me of children's televison...
Then the Berk is well suited and used to childish behaviour.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 02:15 PM

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the dwarf advertising his Brexit programme. It just goes to show you don't need talent to get on. What next? His wife doing the weather perhaps?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 02:39 PM

Does anyone know the precise moment that an MP's contract comes to an end and thus when they are no longer being paid?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 03:21 PM

I'll listen to Iain Dale on LBC with my headphones on in bed.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 07:17 PM

Hi

I will definitely be watching him.

The first time he is not bound by convention and able to speak his mind about certain politicians.

It should be fun.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You will need a sick bag and take your teeth out just in case
Oi You! I'll have you know I still have all my pearly whites thankyou! Why do you think my Dentist brags to me about where he is going on holiday, I've more or less paid for it!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top