Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 02:16 PM

Re: Dirty Tory B*****ds.

What. Else do you expect from an extreme left wing paper? Only able to give false information and suported by labour party nodoubt
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
If this is true they deserve to be shot as Traitors.

Oh Nooooo, We won't sell off the NHS...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...qZUgjQCdRBp0hE
I think if I 'shot' anyone it would be the Labour Party who, if their manifesto is to be believed, will bankrupt the country
then there won't be any money left to pay for any kind of health service .

I understand the so called 'secret document' which was made public in July dates back to meetings started in 2017 by civil servants in the UK and US discusses possibilities that might arise in a variety of areas including climate change and trade when the UK leaves the EU . The document was not a declaration of intent

No one has 'sold ' the NHS and we can say no to anything we do not wish to be included in a trade deal.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 02:39 PM

I don't believe a word the Labour Party says Meg, no more than I believe what the Tories say..
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Does it really matter how the NHS is delivered or who delivers it as long as it remains free at the point of use?

Even then SHOULD it be free at the point of use? Time has moved on since it was introduced. Now what we have in its present form is unaffordable.

It shouldn't be referred to as "free at the point of use" it should be called "pre-paid by the tax payer". It would help send a message to people who completely abuse the NHS and waste its time.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 03:59 PM

If you believe what Corbyn says, you'll believe the moon is blue.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Labours lies and trying to deflect from Corbyns racism
Spot on twangman. The yanks will be able to tender alongside any other interested supplier and the manufacturer with best price and supply time will usually get the contract.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Spot on twangman. The yanks will be able to tender alongside any other interested supplier and the manufacturer with best price and supply time will usually get the contract.
Yeah, I don't see why we would want to create a trade deal with the USA to make our drug products more expensive. We would be better off not bothering with one
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
If you believe what Corbyn says, you'll believe the moon is blue.
I did not say I believed what Corbyn says, I said just the opposite, look at post 13 just above yours.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Does it really matter how the NHS is delivered or who delivers it as long as it remains free at the point of use?

Even then SHOULD it be free at the point of use? Time has moved on since it was introduced. Now what we have in its present form is unaffordable.

Its a very good point at some time it will ave to be dealt with.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 05:34 PM

Ah, but that's the Unindependent. A known lefty rag almost as lefty as the Grauniad.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top