Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 05:53 PM

Re: Dirty Tory B*****ds.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The not so 'secret document ' Corbyn is waving about this morning has been available on the internet since July .

Corbyn is desperately trying to divert attention from his abysmal performance last night in the Andrew Neil inteview when we got to see glimpses of the old Corbyn before he got a makeover in appearance and demeanour.

Of course we negotiate with the US pharmaceutical companies, how else would we get deals like the one which gave us Medication like Vertex

https://pharmaphorum.com/news/breaki...ibrosis-drugs/
So Corbyn could have mentioned this at any time since July but he chose to do so just before a general Election.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
As I said, "if it's true" then time will tell.
I agree. I think it's best not to believe anything at the moment ,whichever party says it.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Ah, but that's the Unindependent. A known lefty rag almost as lefty as the Grauniad.
To be honest I don't know if a Newspaper is left, right, centre or going round in circles. I don't buy them and I only see clippets like the one at the start of this thread. It was actually sent to me by someone on FB and it annoyed the hell out of me. I just wanted to share it but lesson learned.....I will share nothing from now on.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 05:57 PM

I don't believe a word the Labour Party says Meg, no more than I believe what the Tories say..
Very wise. Vote SNP!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Very wise. Vote SNP!

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2019, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It shouldn't be referred to as "free at the point of use" it should be called "pre-paid by the tax payer". It would help send a message to people who completely abuse the NHS and waste its time.
True. It wouldn't stop them though!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-11-2019, 06:03 PM

To be honest I don't know if a Newspaper is left, right, centre or going round in circles. I don't buy them and I only see clippets like the one at the start of this thread. It was actually sent to me by someone on FB and it annoyed the hell out of me. I just wanted to share it but lesson learned.....I will share nothing from now on.
The Independent is Russian owned apparently.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

27-11-2019, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
If you believe what Corbyn says, you'll believe the moon is blue.
It probably is. I hear it's made of cheese. It could be blue cheese.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

27-11-2019, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Spot on twangman. The yanks will be able to tender alongside any other interested supplier and the manufacturer with best price and supply time will usually get the contract.
Exactly. Market forces. The buyer chooses.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

27-11-2019, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Yeah, I don't see why we would want to create a trade deal with the USA to make our drug products more expensive. We would be better off not bothering with one
I agree. We could buy 'em from China.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top