Join for free
Page 5 of 24 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 11:37 AM

Re: Eileen unwell

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Boat ????????
I was wondering about that as well

Loved the poem Antibrown
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 11:51 AM

Was looking for an update on Eileen,maybe no news is good news, I hope so.Come on girl get better we are missing you. Annie.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I think Joanna Fuchs Magic Wand says it all Eileen

I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away;
I'd wave my scepter over you
Until you were okay.

I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;
I'd transmit healing vibes;
My wand and I would surely beat
Whatever the doc prescribes.

But there is no magic scepter, so
I cannot cast a spell;
Just know you're often in my thoughts,
And I hope you'll soon be well!
Thanks Anti that says everything that we all would like to say.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:13 PM

I know that Eileen suffers from COPD and I know that during this time of year people who have this may get bronchitis, asthma and all the chest related horrors there are out there. I can only assume that she has one of these problems poor thing.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:22 PM

What a terrible start to the year for poor Eileen. Hope the love and support of all friends that use the Forum, will pull you through. Get well soon xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 03:03 PM

I am sure Eileen must know we are all thinking about her and missing her, at least I hope so and that she takes a little comfort from this...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 03:09 PM

Brief update - Eileen is still undergoing tests.

She must be feeling a bit better as she asked Chris to pass on a request to me to notify Catsey that she won't be able to host the Wednesday night quiz this week! Awww.... I would have thought that was the last thing on her mind at the moment
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am sure Eileen must know we are all thinking about her and missing her, at least I hope so and that she takes a little comfort from this...
Yes Meg, every time I reply to Chris I ask him to pass on a message to Eileen saying we are all missing her and thinking of her. I feel sure that makes her feel better to know we haven't forgotten her...... as if we would!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Brief update - Eileen is still undergoing tests.

She must be feeling a bit better as she asked Chris to pass on a request to me to notify Catsey that she won't be able to host the Wednesday night quiz this week! Awww.... I would have thought that was the last thing on her mind at the moment
Thanks for the update Mags that sounds so typical of the Eileen we all know and love
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 05:35 PM

Thanks for the update Mags

Page 5 of 24 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top