Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 09:00 AM

Wednesday Spoilt

Good morning folks

A lovely walk around the fields this morning produced a family of rabits running around chasing each other, with the sun trying its best to come out, the birds singing to encourage it all look set for a nice day ahead.
What do we do? instead of spending the best part of the day relaxing with a nice cup of coffee and a couple of bacon sarnies we go doing the weekly shopping and for some decorating materials. Now it is time to relax but the noise of the busy day has started which interupats the peace and quiet of mother nature.

Have a great day everyone and SMILE, make people wonder what your up to.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 09:22 AM

Re: Wednesday Spoilt

It is still overcast so far, no birds singing this morning they must be in hiding,
would have loved to go for a walk to blow all the cobwebs away, may be tomorrow.
Have a good day
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 09:26 AM

Good morning
It's dull and cool again here
My nature study for the day was seeing the sparrow hawk emerge from the hedge at the bottom of the garden, at a rate of knots. Saw him yesterday evening as well - he's obviously doing well on the little birds who take refuge there. It makes me feel a little less bad about Bentley catching birds sometimes; it is the way of nature, whether we like it or not.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 09:35 AM

Good morning all, my friend can't meet me for coffee this week but I'm going out later to buy veg, fruit & eggs at our local regular Wednesday market.

It's cloudy today, I almost got my SAD lamp out this morning but it is so early in the year. I'm going to order some vitamin D3 which should help, I feel I need it more than ever this year.

Take care & enjoy your day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 09:57 AM

Hi all and sundry on an overcast but pleasant morning in Sherwood Forest. No sign of many birds at the moment but I guess their busy breeding season is just about over so they are off on their well earned holidays....

Oscar is having a quiet day with no walkies after his de-nutting yesterday so we are off to pick some new tiles for the bathroom...groan...

Have a good day everyone..

Barry
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 10:00 AM

Good that Oscar is recuperating quietly after his loss
Enjoy that tile-picking!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 12:46 PM

Good morning from across the pond. Another cool, drizzling day today. It's all a sign that Fall is just around the corner. When the leaves explode in Autumn color I'll be scurrying around photographing trees and such. I love the cooler temperatures.

I'm still playing on my iMac with my new software. I usually try to experiment with every capability so I can properly use it when the time comes. Retirement is never boring.

Have a great day all!

Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 12:46 PM

Hello all!

Pleasant but overcast day here. No peace for me I'm afraid, as next door neighbour has scaffolding up and work going on to make good an upper floor bay window, which apparently has dropped.

Have a lovely day all!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 12:48 PM

A belated good morning all a gorgeous start to the day with blue sky and gentle breeze, it has clouded over now though.

Went to look around the new B and Q which opened to replace Focus. Wednesday is 10% off with your card day for over 60s so I treated myself to a new floor brush and some bark chippings, I really know how to live the high life

Barry I am pleased to hear Oscar is recuperation well .

I am off for some well earned lunch now, have a pleasent day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2011, 02:18 PM

Another latecomer here I hope everyone is keeping well.

Another grey day here, dry but on the cool side. Had to pop into town this morning and it was a bit of a shock to the system to see all the autumn/winter gear in the shops, rapidly replacing the summer clothing ...... another hint that the night's are drawing in and the heating will soon on

Enjoy your day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top