Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 01:12 PM

Re: White Children Dressing Up As Disney's Moana Are Racist

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
absolutely agree with all of the above posters. This particular brand of liberal is quite mad. A few months of intensive care in an asylum, heavily medicated, would do them a world of good. starting with the editor of the d.m.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 01:26 PM

It never hurts to be a bit sensitive with costumes for kids though, I remember being rather upset a few years ago when I had to explain to my boys why the little girl at a party had dressed as a professional woman wasn't what the party arranger had in mind. I did think a bit of sensitivity by that girls mum might have been better in that situation. Just one mum thought a prostitute of 5 was a good idea rest of us had dressed them as office workers as intended in the invitation.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Seems daft but one solution would be everyone to wrap themselves in bandages and dress as a Mummy instead.
Wouldn't that be stereotyping Egyptians?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2017, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Wouldn't that be stereotyping Egyptians?
Ha!!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2017, 09:41 AM

Does all this mean I can't dress up as Mulan anymore?
The Chinese, cross-dressing heterosexual, law-breaker???

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2017, 08:19 PM

This seems to be bordering on racial paranoia. Utter nonsense.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2017, 08:42 PM

People like this fuel racism, widen the divide of the few that are easily led/looking for an excuse.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think they should be thrown in the Tower and locked away forever along with the nasty nursery rhymers.
Originally Posted by clumsy ->
It won't be long now until "Little Boy Blue" and "Red Riding Hood" will be politically incorrect, along with the "Little White Bull" and a few others. Heaven help any child who wants to dress up as Pocahontas or Big Chief Sitting Bull.
The Heavy Mob from the Nursery Crhymes Division are tooled up and on their way as we post.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top