Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 07:29 PM

Grandchildren

Anyone got them coming to stay with you now the schools are on break.
Ours are coming next week, haven"t seen them for about 4 weeks ,so looking forward to it.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 07:31 PM

Re: Grandchildren

How I wish I could say they are. I m not blessed to have any grandchildren. I pray one day I will be. Enjoy your blessed time making memories xx
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 07:31 PM

Mine have just gone home

Holidays start earlier here

They will be here again before the holidays end , they love it here in the country
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
How I wish I could say they are. I m not blessed to have any grandchildren. I pray one day I will be. Enjoy your blessed time making memories xx

Aw thank you, these days when they want to come to Grandma"s are just so precious .xxxxx

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Mine have just gone home

Holidays start earlier here

They will be here again before the holidays end , they live it here in the country

Wonderful Missy ,Enjoy,Enjoy
xxxxx
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 07:57 PM

Ours used to. They might still stay over for a couple of nights at Christmas or other family occasions but they are all big people now. Well past the 'staying during school holidays' stage.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 08:15 PM

I haven't any official Grand children, my daughter can't have kids & Son never got married, but unofficially I seem to have several & Great-grand kids too. But that is another story.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Nor me LQ. I keep asking on here if there are any going spare.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Nor me LQ. I keep asking on here if there are any going spare.
yeah, I've been offered someones grandchild on here, I forget by who now, should have taken them up on it eh
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:11 PM

My four grandchildren all live in locally so we often had them to stay when they were younger. They’re all teenagers now so we don’t see them so often but we do have an eight month old great granddaughter. We don’t feel confident enough to have her to stay yet, particularly with me not being well, but hopefully when she gets a little older.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:18 PM

I haven't got any grandchildren. Not sure The Cherub will get around to it before I depart from this earth.

My friend has 4 g/c and she runs herself ragged taking/picking them up from here, there and everywhere.
And I feel her children don't thank her enough or have any idea how she puts herself out for them.

She loves it though and I know she'll feel quite lost when they're all grown up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top