Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 07:50 PM

Re: Psychic?

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I think you hit it on its head MJK. Charlatans. People like myself and Shirley who have been psychic all of our lives don't charge for anything
we tell you. We don't turn it on like a tap, it just comes. When it does
then we speak out about what we know. Sceptics will never understand
the responsibility we have, even though we never put our hands in the air and said YES that's the job I want.
I have proved to many people by what I have told them that I could not know about their secrets. I have even had people saying to me "who told you that, how do you know". I cant tell you the lotto numbers or if you are going to live or die. BUT, if the message comes that that is so, I will tell you or whoever. We cannot pick up everything that happens as we are not GOD we are psychic and if someone did not want to know they were going to die tomorrow and I got that message they were, then, I wouldn't tell them if they didn't want to know.
I also do not always get all the message that is required to help everyone.
That hurts me but I accept that I can only take on so much as a human being and maybe if I knew everything I could change history. So I have to accept what I get given and if I can help I will, no charge is connected to my knowledge.
I have found that lately my psychic ability has changed and I pick up the evil of someone around me. Again, I didn't say Oh yeah that's my forte.
If it is of importance and danger to others I report it to the authorities.
I haven't been taken away by men in white coats yet, and believe me its
been in the news that its been sorted. There you will have to accept my truth as a Yorkshire lass. Let go MJK you are falling over yourself and alone because you don't trust others. Not everyone is out to hurt you.
Sorry but I'm not comfortable with that at all. I ALWAYS think the best of people. I ALWAYS give them a chance but there are LOADS of people who are just misguided, just plain nasty or fools.

I can stand at my door and talk to certain people - you know who I mean - and be there till the cows come home and they would still be harping on about some nonsense or other and my tea and bath would have gone cold. Wouldn't give my discomfort a second thought as long as THEY get their message across. That is just insensitivity caused by someone who is brainwashed and can't see the wood for the trees.

There are apparently people who are supposed to be mystics, mediums - psychics - whatever - yet cannot find it in themselves to try to make another person feel welcome when it is obvious that he or she is a decent and sensitive soul. If they can't pick up something as simple as that then they are just kidding themselves they can do anything else. And please don't give me that 'plugged into a different plane' stuff as I'll just reach for the off switch.

Out to get me? Is that what you think? How odd and wrong is that? Please leave the psychology to people who are far more qualified. You are so wide off the mark it is downright laughable.

I just had a new sticker for my door - Strictly NO Sales People - Cold Callers - Canvassers OR Religious Groups. Obviously I need to add another group to that lot - NO Psychics'.

The audacity of you lot knows no bounds. Downright creepy full stop.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Keep seeing 'im gal - you keep missing 'im .....

Brilliant Pats.

I have been to church where the medium said, that she was not getting anything, instead she said we can sing hymns.
she had sang a couple of hymns when she stopped and went straight into it.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Sorry but I'm not comfortable with that at all. I ALWAYS think the best of people. I ALWAYS give them a chance but there are LOADS of people who are just misguided, just plain nasty or fools.

I can stand at my door and talk to certain people - you know who I mean - and be there till the cows come home and they would still be harping on about some nonsense or other and my tea and bath would have gone cold. Wouldn't give my discomfort a second thought as long as THEY get their message across. That is just insensitivity caused by someone who is brainwashed and can't see the wood for the trees.

There are apparently people who are supposed to be mystics, mediums - psychics - whatever - yet cannot find it in themselves to try to make another person feel welcome when it is obvious that he or she is a decent and sensitive soul. If they can't pick up something as simple as that then they are just kidding themselves they can do anything else. And please don't give me that 'plugged into a different plane' stuff as I'll just reach for the off switch.

Out to get me? Is that what you think? How odd and wrong is that? Please leave the psychology to people who are far more qualified. You are so wide off the mark it is downright laughable.

I just had a new sticker for my door - Strictly NO Sales People - Cold Callers - Canvassers OR Religious Groups. Obviously I need to add another group to that lot - NO Psychics'.

The audacity of you lot knows no bounds. Downright creepy full stop.
I apologise about the above. Always a mistake to respond when you are annoyed. When you cool down you see things in a different way.

I didn't mean to undermine anyone or to belittle someone's beliefs or hopes.

It was a big mistake me entering such a thread as this. I should have learned by now that they are more or less out of bounds for me.

Believe what you will if it makes you and others feel good or better than they have done. For me to criticise that was totally wrong.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 10:02 PM

You just said what you think. I don't suffer fools gladly either, but things do happen that you can't understand. Some people do take advantage of others superstitions and beliefs, but there are those who know the difference between what's real or fake and those who are gullible.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2013, 09:21 AM

Twiz - the people on here that have had their experiences from a child, do not deserve a misguided person coming on and ranting their views, when they 'know' nothing on the subject - except, there are charlatans, which we all ''know' ....Apology or not, thats how he feels, fair enough but would have been simpler to say - he doesn't believe ....
We are just stating our experiences of the subject ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2013, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
You just said what you think. I don't suffer fools gladly either, but things do happen that you can't understand. Some people do take advantage of others superstitions and beliefs, but there are those who know the difference between what's real or fake and those who are gullible.
How do they Twiz
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2013, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Let go MJK you are falling over yourself and alone because you don't trust others. Not everyone is out to hurt you.

*sticks pin in Mark's leg*

Just to qualify my post ~ it is ONLY meant as a silly joke.
Please don't read anything else into it ... in fact, don't read anything into it at all.

I remain sceptical, fascinated and try to keep an open mind.
I have also enjoyed/welcomed Astro's 'readings' and continue to look for the blue-eyed man and the tall building
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

15-06-2013, 09:48 AM

If you want to flex your 'psychic centre muscles' you should head over to the 'Adult Humour' section - A different group story' and tell us what is going to happen next. Don't go there if you have a dodgy ticker though . Oh and this time it isn't going to be crude - just sexy - phwarrrrrrrrrrrr .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2013, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
You just said what you think.
Agreed - FMs should be able to express their doubt or disbelief in something as much as those who want to agree.

I don't suffer fools gladly either, but things do happen that you can't understand. Some people do take advantage of others superstitions and beliefs, but there are those who know the difference between what's real or fake and those who are gullible.
I have an open mind on this one but it tends to lean more to disbelief purely because of all those tested, none have been, to my knowledge (but am happy to be corrected) anywhere near 100% proven. I think that if something like this did emerge, the world of science would go into overdrive and we would all have heard about it. I would like it to be true if only to explain what the majority of our brain does that, at present, is unknown.

It is intriguing though.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2013, 11:16 AM

Well - I'm just expressing my view as well and I am a total sceptic where psychics are concerned. I appreciate that there are things we don't know and would like to know, but that doesn't mean I believe someone can come along and tell you they do know. From what I understand people will seek out a psychic when they have something they are seeking information about and they want to be helped. I certainly believe a psychic will home in on that fact and utilise the knowledge that someone "wants to know".

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top