Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2020, 08:17 PM

using 2 flashguns

Ok I am still waiting for the other remote trigger so I can fire off both flashguns together and positioned where I want.

However messing about, as I do, I tethered one flash gun to the camera by chord and the other as a free standing remote.
Hand held so focus a bit off as I was holding camera in one hand and gun in otheri

I can see great possabilities with product photography , for my own bit of fun only.

Less editing dealing with shadows for a start which will make life a lot easier

This would be the normal shot just using the camera popup flash, same camera settings

AS you can see it would take a bit of editing to lighten the subject up let alone getting rid of shadows
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 12:08 AM

Re: using 2 flashguns

If you want to try product photography why not just buy a pop up light tent? Cheap as chips on Ebay, or you could make one out of suitable material for a few bucks.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 02:26 AM

Re: using 2 flashguns

May well do when the rest of the wireless flash gear arrives

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top