Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 07:19 AM

Good Morning Friday

Good morning everyone, overcast here after a thoroughly wet night but thankfully no frost...

Just a pottering around sort of day for us, with a little food shopping this morning and a visit from friends this afternoon.

Hope the weather picks up for your holiday next week Meg, but by the sounds of it you'll be well fed whatever else happens...

Alan should be back in charge tomorrow after his few days away, so I will gladly defer to him to start the daily thread once more....such a huge responsibility....

Have a great day folks...

Barry
Carl
New Member!
Glamorgan, Wales
Carl is male 

17-05-2013, 08:03 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good morning plantman and everyone else lol. The weather is not too good here in the valleys but hey, what the heck, have a good day folks!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 08:05 AM

Good morning PM, Carl and all to follow. I think Alan should be back tomorrow from his short jolly to Derbyshire. Just been to my homeland of Leeds, Yorkshire and loved it. Great to see family and friends instead of phoning them. Hope everyone has a lovely day and take care
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone, Barry can I thank you on behalf of all on Over 50s forum for breaching the gap left by Alan. You have stepped up to the plate well. I hope Alan has had a thoroughly lovely few days away. Have a good day everyone, God bless. Moyra
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 09:09 AM

Good Morning all, looking a bit iffy this morning, not raining but thinking about it I fear.

Need to do supermarket shop today, when I can summon up the enthusiasm.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 09:20 AM

Good morning.
Very dull and gloomy this morning.
We are baking bread today - still waiting for a couple of deliveries - so shouldn't miss them as we are not gardening!
Hope everyone has a jolly good day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 09:34 AM

Good morning fellow members a bit grey and damp here at the moment .
Hope the weather picks up for your holiday next week Meg, but by the sounds of it you'll be well fed whatever else happens...
Thank you Barry it is not looking too good but we will certainly be well fed and I am looking forward to having an Aga
to cook on again.

I am dreading the journey, 2 of the 3 little ones are almost nappy trained and so we need to stop a lot to let them pee.

Have a pleasant day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 10:12 AM

buenas dias all. I'm beginning to wonder if I've been transported from Spain back to UK, the weather here is not the usual May weather at all. Thunderstorms, periods of heavy rain, chilly wind, and often grey sky, more like winter now than it has been all winter. It's back to jumpers and jeans. At least everywhere looks fresh and rain is always welcome here because normally we don't get any, but does it have to be so cold? Hopefully we'll be back to the normal hot sunny weather very soon. Plans today depend on what time we get the car back, it's with a mechanic right now hopefully get a door lock fixed. One of the rear doors isn't locking or opening.........always something. If it's back in good time then I will pick up my friend and we'll go for a couple of hours of "wandering" as usual. I hope you all have a good day.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 10:15 AM

Good morning all.

It looks a lovely day out there at the moment. Better get motivated and get some shopping done.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 10:58 AM

Morning all. Very cloudy and cold this morning.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top