Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 06:24 PM

Re: This is amazing

Lawks, finally, someone appreciates, fair maiden oh I say haven't been one of them for many a long year. More like a silver old bird at the moment. Thinking of dying my hair either auburn or blonde, hubs says I should go for pillar box red but I think he's taking the mick
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 06:32 PM

I love red hair - not pillar box red tho ' -
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 07:16 PM

We are getting a new car in May and it is Wicked Red he says I should try and match it, also he is a great ManU fan.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 09:19 PM

"Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this son of York ..............".
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
We are getting a new car in May and it is Wicked Red he says I should try and match it, also he is a great ManU fan.
In which case, I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, your husband has impeccable taste Cookie
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

09-04-2013, 10:41 AM

What a girl you are Ben when I told him he just gave a nod in the sure knowledge that you are so right. However, last night was not good as bloody Man City seemed so happy to have beaten us. They may have won the battle but they have not won the bloomin' war.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

09-04-2013, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
"Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this son of York ..............".
I thunk you were a son of Sussex young Joe.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 10:44 AM

What a girl you are Ben when I told him he just gave a nod in the sure knowledge that you are so right. However, last night was not good as bloody Man City seemed so happy to have beaten us. They may have won the battle but they have not won the bloomin' war.
Well, they have to win now and again or they'll give up hope

I would not be so gracious towards Liverpool though (does your hubby hiss and spit at the mention of that dratted Club's name?)
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 10:46 AM

I thunk you were a son of Sussex young Joe.
No Cate darlin' - originally I was a Lunnener!!! - Pure bred cockney, born within the sound of Bow bells.

The quotation, as you probably know is from Shakespeare's Richard III - at school we had an 'English' master who was very 'up' on Shakespeare's plays and we 'studied' several of them.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

09-04-2013, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Well, they have to win now and again or they'll give up hope

I would not be so gracious towards Liverpool though (does your hubby hiss and spit at the mention of that dratted Club's name?)
He can't even say their name, yay he can't even write it. This was all new to me as a London gal, I had no idea that there was so much bad blood, however, I can now hiss and spit with the best of em. But. I still love John Lennon.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top