Join for free
Page 11 of 30 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 10:22 AM

Re: I'm a Celebrity . .

Watched it.....had to laugh what a load of babies those men folk are....ooooo a spider lol.
For certain the women are the stars this year especially Scarlet. What was it she said when Carol Vorderman had to eat a Kangeroo anus, "it's just a hole Carol" I laughed till I cried.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Watched it.....had to laugh what a load of babies those men folk are....ooooo a spider lol.
For certain the women are the stars this year especially Scarlet. What was it she said when Carol Vorderman had to eat a Kangeroo anus, "it's just a hole Carol" I laughed till I cried.
Scarlet is very funny, that made me laugh too.

Looking forward to seeing Martin Roberts in there.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 10:32 AM

Carol says NO! to live scorpion ..... and I don't blame her - that's a critter too far .....

But she and Scarlett ate brains, anus, penis and hairy nipple along with beetle, brain and cheesefruit ..... :woohoo:

Adam is a BGB but Joel faced his creepy-crawly fears and manned up .....

Jordan and Wayne are just incompetent .....

Hats off to Larry and Lisa for securing 4 meals .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 01:34 PM

They do seem a very plesent bunch this year sharing a sense of humor and friendly attitude .
No bitching that I have seen so far. I hope that doesn't change with the addition of two more people tonight.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 01:49 PM

I suppose that's why they ship new people in from time to time Meg, to alter the harmony.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I suppose that's why they ship new people in from time to time Meg, to alter the harmony.
I guess so Mups but it would be lovely to have one series without all the bitching and backbiting. After all the participants are getting well paid to be there.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I guess so Mups but it would be lovely to have one series without all the bitching and backbiting. After all the participants are getting well paid to be there.
I would imagine Meg, that living in such close proximity to your fellow participants for several weeks would test the patience of a saint. I believe that the fireworks will start shortly.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Scarlet is very funny, that made me laugh too.

Looking forward to seeing Martin Roberts in there.
Me too Dongy....when I used to watch HUTH his humour used to peek through quite a bit .... hope he won't disappoint
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Me too Dongy....when I used to watch HUTH his humour used to peek through quite a bit .... hope he won't disappoint
I've always thought he was very funny and seems to go off script quite a bit.

Regarding the Morse code trial, How difficult can it be to flash a light bulb?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I've always thought he was very funny and seems to go off script quite a bit.

Regarding the Morse code trial, How difficult can it be to flash a light bulb?
We have to remember they are youngsters Dongy

Page 11 of 30 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top