Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 06:57 PM

Re: Ooeeer! We're really scared! (NOT!)

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The French haven't a chance of us staying within the CFP.

They need to work what they are being offered, not on what they aren't.

If the EU want to avoid a no deal, the only way is to get rid of Barnier. Ireland is wringing its hands in nervous anticipation as solidarity hits an all time low.

Can't stop laughing ....
But it seems our froggie freinds believe THEY are the ones making
the offers Bread??
I suppose its what they call gallic logic ??

Donkeyman! 👍👍😁👍👍
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
But it seems our froggie freinds believe THEY are the ones making
the offers Bread??
I suppose its what they call gallic logic ??

Donkeyman! 👍👍😁👍👍

They always do.

They're French
digitalham
United Kingdom
digitalham is male  digitalham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:22 PM

But we need a deal. What will do if the Germans refuse to sell us their overpriced and overrated cars and the French block us from buying their cat's piss wines?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by digitalham ->
But we need a deal. What will do if the Germans refuse to sell us their overpriced and overrated cars and the French block us from buying their cat's piss wines?
Approx 48% of us will move to europe, hopefully digitalham??

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
digitalham
United Kingdom
digitalham is male  digitalham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 12:50 PM

Hopefully 👍😁👍
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
if you want our fish,

Make an appointment, choose a slot, and pay at the Port.
We don't need to. You'll bring us the fish yourselves. In 2018, the United Kingdom (UK) imported 47 thousand tonnes of salmon from the EU28 countries. This quantity was far greater than the total volume of shellfish imported from the EU. With the EU as a trade partner, the UK exported more fish and fish preparations than it imported them with the EU. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...he-eu-by-type/
In 2018, the leading fish type the United Kingdom (UK) exported to the EU28 countries was salmon. There was over 50 thousand tonnes of salmon sent to the EU member countries that year. Total volume of UK's fish exports to the EU, including fish and shellfish, amounted to 342 thousand tonnes. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...he-eu-by-type/
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by digitalham ->
Not on the EU's terms we don't. I can live without having a Mercedes, VW, etc in my garage or a case of Domaine Leflaive Montrachet Grand Cru, Côte de Beaune in my wine cellar.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Not on the EU's terms we don't. I can live without having a Mercedes, VW, etc in my garage or a case of Domaine Leflaive Montrachet Grand Cru, Côte de Beaune in my wine cellar.
Typical tory attitude. I can without car and wine. I'm alright jack, but keep your hands off my stack.
I'm more worried about those who now go to the food banks. Food banks, the shame of any country, and the proof it's government isn't functioning.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top