Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 06:26 AM

Re: I would love to be

Just be yourself everyone else is taken

If I had to pick though I wouldn't mind being Elizabeth 1st for a few days just to see what it was like back then.....hope historical figures are allowed. If not I'll be Goldie Hawn for a little while ....spending a few days with Kurt Russell
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->

If I had to pick though I wouldn't mind being Elizabeth 1st for a few days just to see what it was like back then.....hope historical figures are allowed. If not I'll be Goldie Hawn for a little while ....spending a few days with Kurt Russell
You had better get in the Queue behind Mrs Fox Summer... Apart from Butch and Sundance, 'Tombstone' is the only other western she likes....With Kurt as Wyatt Earp.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
He is lovely - but just think - you would have to become a male person - and have dangly bits and things!! (shudders)
It would be worth it! I'd be able to pee in the jungle without worrying about things biting my bum!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It would be worth it! I'd be able to pee in the jungle without worrying about things biting my bum!
Unless I was hiding in the undergrowth Tess......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->

I'll be your Kurt Russell for a few days, especially if it is around the time you starred in Bird on a wire.

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'd love to be Chris Evans in 'Passengers'.....
Ha! Smooth foxy
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2020, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Unless I was hiding in the undergrowth Tess......
That's a scary thought Foxy!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

11-08-2020, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
That's a scary thought Foxy!
Awwwwww Noooooooo Tess, I don't bite......Well er....only sometimes.... And I promise not to post the pictures on the forum.....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top