Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 07:38 AM

Over 50's Club South Coast (Sussex, Hants, IOW, Dorset)

Welcome to the Over 50s Club South Coast (Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Dorset)

Everyone from the area is welcome to pop in and say hello to start mingling and making friends

We recommend subscribing to this thread so you do not miss any newcomers, and we also welcome suggestions for meet-ups or other ideas to help form a local community.

Above all we hope you will enjoy chatting to those of us local to you in this thread, or with everyone else on the rest of the site ...we're a friendly bunch

Hope to hear from lots of people.

Linda
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 08:17 AM

Re: Over 50's Club South Coast (Sussex, Hants, IOW, Dorset)

Good morning Linda darlin' - yes I'm 'up' for a meeting somewhere - perhaps midway between us - Chichester ???
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 10:18 AM

Good luck with the club Linda
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 04:32 PM

Hello Joe - Lovely to make your electronic acquaintance! With any luck we'll get a few others interested, then make arrangements to meet up.
Look forward to meeting you at some time in the future.
Linda
Lindyloo
isle of wight

10-07-2014, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Good luck with the club Linda
Thanks Myrtle - good luck to you too. You seem to have more people interested up there than I have down here........ but who knows............ Maybe we'll do an exchange visit sometime!!
Titus
London
Titus is male  Titus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 06:11 PM

I will have to sail over from Portsmouth when I have a trip down.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 08:40 AM

Good luck lindyloo.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2014, 08:20 AM

Linda darlin' - apparently apart from you and I (and possibly Titus) we have no other 'takers' for a meet up, so what say we arrange a meeting somewhere - as I previously suggested perhaps in Chichester???
Lindyloo
isle of wight

21-07-2014, 06:56 PM

Titus - you'd be very welcome.
Jazzi - Thank you so much and good luck with your club too.

So sorry I haven't had time to respond - life has been hectic just recently - a real SAGA!

Uncle Joe - what a shame more people haven't joined. There used to be a pretty good group many years ago. I wonder if it would be better if someone else took over this group as I'm a relative newcomer to the forum???
Let's leave it a while, but we remain on the shelf then yes, a meeting in Chichester could be good.
Boots
Dorset UK
Boots is female  Boots has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2015, 05:01 PM

Hello all, is this thread still going I wonder. I live in lovely Dorset, although I do not really come from there. Used to live in Hampshire at one time too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top