Join for free
Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 08:40 PM

Re: Boris To Reward Traitors!

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Who is going to pay for all that logistics Solasch ? Do you think the British consumer and British industries will pay way over the odds from goods from the EU because of your weird haulage rules ?
It's no news bread. As early as 2018 the UK was warned for this. It is part of law, and the EU at least, takes the law seriously. Just do a little reading facts for once instead of writing drivel. https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2018/...oad-transport/
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 08:48 PM

So Brussels is going to stop EU industries delivering their goods that we buy ?

Really ?

What is going to happen to your economies when you remove the 2nd biggest export market from the EU economy ? You should start with German cars and see how long you last.

I hope you do - I won't be able to stop laughing. We just choose more reliable suppliers outside the EU and trade with countries we can trust.
To be honest, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the EU does do that, purely out of spite.

I was hoping to buy a new (preferably pre-reg.) Golf in March, but we shall have to see.

Nearer the time, I think we'll start looking at Japanese/Korean equivalents which, so I hear, are very good cars.

Any suggestions, from those in the know, of the nearest equivalents to a Golf?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's no news bread. As early as 2018 the UK was warned for this. It is part of law, and the EU at least, takes the law seriously. Just do a little reading facts for once instead of writing drivel. https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2018/...oad-transport/

We have been laughing at this for two years.

Possibly more.

Still laughing now

It was bad enough first time around.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 08:52 PM

So Brussels is going to stop EU industries delivering their goods that we buy ?

Really ?

What is going to happen to your economies when you remove the 2nd biggest export market from the EU economy ? You should start with German cars and see how long you last.

I hope you do - I won't be able to stop laughing. We just choose more reliable suppliers outside the EU and trade with countries we can trust.

Like I said, don't run a business whatever you do

Note - we are not a third country, that's just a term Brussels to describe independent sovereign nations. They don't want any of the remaining 27 getting any ideas like the British did and realise what a complete lie the European Union is.

It won't be long before the 12 stars on your flag get painted red and you change your name to the "Peoples Democratic Republic of the European Union".
Could it be possible UK businesses are obliged to use EU hauliers to deliver the goods you buy, up to farage garage and there a british haulier takes over? A bit more expensive, but hey, you're a big economy that can afford to pay extra for the luxury of brexit.

I don't know whether you are a third country or a fourth, but we call you third. Live with it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 09:00 PM

Could it be possible UK businesses are obliged to use EU hauliers to deliver the goods you buy, up to farage garage and there a british haulier takes over? A bit more expensive, but hey, you're a big economy that can afford to pay extra for the luxury of brexit.

I don't know whether you are a third country or a fourth, but we call you third. Live with it.

We aren't obliged to do anything.

We arent in the EU and the last thing we need is pissed up Polish drivers causing chaos and deaths on our roads.

Your in the 3rd tier if your own EU and rank about 7th (below Romania) in number of parliamentary seats. Small economies like yours carry no clout on the world stage thats why you need the EU. If it wasn't for the 5 minutes of fame you get every few years nobody would know you existed.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 09:18 PM

We aren't obliged to do anything.

We arent in the EU and the last thing we need is pissed up Polish drivers causing chaos and deaths on our roads.

Your in the 3rd tier if your own EU and rank about 7th (below Romania) in number of parliamentary seats. Small economies like yours carry no clout on the world stage thats why you need the EU. If it wasn't for the 5 minutes of fame you get every few years nobody would know you existed.

Hi

Leaving will entail huge changes.

This is why our Government have launched the massive campaign.

Who wins and who loses financially has yet to be seen.

The EU are ready, imposing WTO Rules from Day One, we are not doing so for 6 Months.

That gives the EU an advantage.

This is unacceptable to me.

You may be right Bread, I may be wrong.

Time will tell.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-07-2020, 09:19 PM

We have been laughing at this for two years.

Possibly more.

Still laughing now

It was bad enough first time around.
I know british laugh about the law. For that kind of offenders there is no place in the EU, as you are finding out.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-07-2020, 09:21 PM

I know british laugh about the law. For that kind of offenders there is no place in the EU, as you are finding out.

At the moment everyone is laughing at the Netherlands. Your under the EU laws unlike the UK and look what happens when the 27 leaders try and have a grown up conversation about finances, solidarity and helping the poor

Going well is it ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-latest-Brexit
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-07-2020, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Leaving will entail huge changes.

This is why our Government have launched the massive campaign.

Who wins and who loses financially has yet to be seen.

The EU are ready, imposing WTO Rules from Day One, we are not doing so for 6 Months.

That gives the EU an advantage.

This is unacceptable to me.

You may be right Bread, I may be wrong.

Time will tell.
The EU is ready
New port infrastructure at the 4 main ports
3 new shipping lanes from Ireland
EUs biggest deep water port in construction in Ireland, to replace UK T10 ports.
Thousands of customs officers trained and already deployed
Vets in place
3 New IT systems build and tested both in Rotterdam and Calais, ready to go.
Ireland has 3 of its 5 new worlds largest superfast RoRo ferries in operation
Trade mitigation in place in Netherlands and Ireland (product lines changed and new markets secured in FTAs with Mercosur, Japan, Vietnam etc.)
Spain introduced new laws in januari to discourage "tourism of excess" as they seek wealthier EU and international tourists.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-07-2020, 09:31 PM

At the moment everyone is laughing at the Netherlands. Your under the EU laws unlike the UK and look what happens when the 27 leaders try and have a grown up conversation about finances, solidarity and helping the poor

Going well is it ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-latest-Brexit
Behaving in the manner the UK does is not appreciated in the EU. So much is clear.

Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top