Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 03:46 AM

Good morning Saturday!

Good morning OFF,

It’s an extra early morning for me.

Breakfast packed away and I’m off to the bird sanctuary. It’s 19 degrees this morning with a high of 25 degrees. Clear skies. Another good day. Have a blessed Saturday!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 04:17 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday!

Sounds good.More photos I hope.
13 tops today and it's supposed to be summer,I want my money back!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 06:57 AM

Good morning Minx and Smith and all who follow

Pouring down here on top of thick snow hopefully it will wash it all away...fingers crossed

Another lockdown day....what else is there to say.

Enjoy the day everyone and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 07:01 AM

Good morning all, tipping down with rain here and forecast to be 7deg by mid afternoon, so that should clear the snow at least...

No plans for the day but I can always find a job if I want one, just have to wait and see what turns up.

Have a pleasant day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 07:19 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

It is still raining but warmer.

A little painting today just to keep busy.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 07:59 AM

Good Morning everyone.

We have rain - on top of black ice here - not a good combination.

Thankfully I do not have to go out anywhere - Sainsbury's delivered most of my shopping needs yesterday, and the friend in my 'support bubble' gave me a lift to the butcher's to stock up with fresh meat.

Going to spend the weekend batch cooking/vac packing/freezing. A cauldron full of leek and potato soup being first on the list.

Yesterday's telephone consultation was a bit weird - it seems I may need further surgery but they want a proper look first - going to send me an appointment.

Take care, stay safe.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 08:12 AM

good morning, a very wet start to the day, may dry up by afternoon, so plan B this morning and hopefully a plan A for the afternoon
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Good morning OFF,

It’s an extra early morning for me.

Breakfast packed away and I’m off to the bird sanctuary. It’s 19 degrees this morning with a high of 25 degrees. Clear skies. Another good day. Have a blessed Saturday!
Good for you, Vive le sanctity of Birds.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 09:03 AM

Morning All!

Covid jab this morning.

Pouring rain to queue in.

Still, mustn't grumble.

Just found the new Mobile Phone NHS app, on Google Play.
Useful as it links to my NHS acoouint so all the needed NHS numbers, etc. are there! So can answer any questions when I get there!

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2021, 09:45 AM

Good morning.

We have rain here. The pavements are free from slosh thank goodness. Still a fine layer of snow on the back garden but gone everywhere else.

We might venture a walk if the rain stops. I want to continue with my fitness regime - hill walking.

Tony will come half way with me & then go home when we come to a hill for me to climb up. It really gets my heart pumping & I have to stop for a rest a few times but it feels like an achievement when I reach the top.

Rest of the day - housework.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top