Join for free
Page 5 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:06 AM

Re: What is your absolute greatest fear?

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Growing old is not easy.
True - but it is better than the alternative!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
A picture then? Google Johannesburg thunderstorms. Those pictures are 100% bone fide

Attachment 14541

Good grief - I feel nauseous now.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
So you haven't been to the top of Eureka Tower then PS ? Me neither!..The roof top BBQ area on one of those big St Kilda terraces is about my limit.
No mate.I break into a cold sweat just looking up at it.Fortunately all the family are of the same mind so I've never been pressured into going up.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:23 AM

Getting found out.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:26 AM

Driving or being driven on Motorways and Cockroaches.

I don't mind spiders and snakes
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 11:31 AM

Owls - someday one is going to call my name.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:11 PM

Losing my wife is the only thing that really scares me. I think I could just about cope with anything else.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Mice, rats, worms & frogs make me squirm but my greatest fear is speaking in public.
Hate those as well. I did public speaking for a living
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
My biggest fear happened when my wife died.
I’m so sorry to hear that PooBear. Look on the bright side, at least you had someone who truly loved you as you are.Not everyone is so lucky in life.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

13-01-2021, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
JUst a little side information about "critters" When we travelled through Britain - Cornwall to Ullapool, Scotland - the single most frequent question we were asked about Australia was concerning the dangerous wildlife. We were always tempted to have a bit of fun with responses like "Yes the Spiders are the size of Volkswagens and the snakes can kill you with one glance" But we refrained and just gave them the truth. But they still thought we were having a laff. But relax. You are never likely to see a snake in Scotland. Not a dangerous one leastways. The only snake in SCotland is the Adder. It has very low venom toxicity for humans. The most it can do is give a painful bite that may hurt for a day or two at the most
I’m tempted to say that we have lions roaming the streets here

Page 5 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top