Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 05:58 PM

Re: Would we really panic?

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
We’ve all heard the conspiracy theory’s...
Conspiracy Theories are fairy tales for the gullible.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You don’t need a bat....
Every alien invasion I have seen on the tv or at the movies has
1.a misunderstood nutter who has know about the aliens for years but no bugger listens to.
2. His ex wife who deep down still loves him but is worried he is going to eat the children.
3. Two nerdy teenagers with a laptop who find the launch codes for the nuclear weapons that are about to be launched by 4. And invent a binary code that is transmitted as a virus into the alie mother ship.
4. A paranoid General, generally badly dressed with a recruits beret on his head, who wants to nuke the aliens, the White House and Asda.
5. The President of the USA played by Morgan Freeman
6. An Ex British soldier, who controls the world supply of Spam.
7. The aliens who really had no intention of invading planet Earth and arrived because they failed to update their sat nav.
That’s all you need
Yep, that about sums it up!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Conspiracy Theories are fairy tales for the gullible.
Yet several turned out to be true..
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 07:59 PM

I panic about everything.
No chance for me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You don’t need a bat....
Every alien invasion I have seen on the tv or at the movies has
1.a misunderstood nutter who has know about the aliens for years but no bugger listens to.
2. His ex wife who deep down still loves him but is worried he is going to eat the children.
3. Two nerdy teenagers with a laptop who find the launch codes for the nuclear weapons that are about to be launched by 4. And invent a binary code that is transmitted as a virus into the alie mother ship.
4. A paranoid General, generally badly dressed with a recruits beret on his head, who wants to nuke the aliens, the White House and Asda.
5. The President of the USA played by Morgan Freeman
6. An Ex British soldier, who controls the world supply of Spam.
7. The aliens who really had no intention of invading planet Earth and arrived because they failed to update their sat nav.
That’s all you need
Excellent!

Not forgetting that the Nerds travel everywhere by bike.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 09:05 PM

Didn't HG Wells read out his war of the worlds and some people thought it was a news bulletin and panicked ?

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 09:13 PM

I have been disillusioned about everything, since l found out that there is no Loch Ness Monster!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have been disillusioned about everything, since l found out that there is no Loch Ness Monster!
Don't be silly Art. I have seen pictures of it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 09:53 PM

I was watching reaction to a couple in our high street who had enormous Afro hair dos and realised its highly likely people will take out their phones and film the aliens some will then make derogatory remarks while laughing at them. No panic just derision really.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I was watching reaction to a couple in our high street who had enormous Afro hair dos and realised its highly likely people will take out their phones and film the aliens some will then make derogatory remarks while laughing at them. No panic just derision really.
If all that was different is they had big hair ok I wouldn't panic but if they had just one big eye in the middle of their forehead spit venom and ate little children for tea.....Yes I expect a full blown panic is in order

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top