Join for free
Page 11 of 70 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 04:42 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Im out of this one.
I don't blame you Nom.

That retreat sounds tempting Nom and I admire your courage and wish you every success. However as history has always shown, us men can never escape from determined women, great men have fallen, brought to their knees by ruthless females over the centuries, ’tis futile to resist right now, far better to let them wallow in a feeling of superiority until the moment to strike back is at hand, and it’s coming sooner than they think, man shall once again walk the Earth with his head held high and remember the Alamo.
How can we forget the mighty Samson and how he said later that he wished he was bald when he met delilah? Dr. Crippin driven to murder by his overbaring man mad wife, even the very first man Adam gave in to the wishes of a female, still it is comforting to know there are still some pockets of resistance about waiting to merge for the glorious revolution ahead, despair ye not oh downtrodden male masses.
Good luck my brave friend, hold your banner high and may God go with you.

Signed: A defeated cowardly friend in hiding.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I don't blame you Nom.

That retreat sounds tempting Nom and I admire your courage and wish you every success. However as history has always shown, us men can never escape from determined women, great men have fallen, brought to their knees by ruthless females over the centuries, ’tis futile to resist right now, far better to let them wallow in a feeling of superiority until the moment to strike back is at hand, and it’s coming sooner than they think, man shall once again walk the Earth with his head held high and remember the Alamo.
How can we forget the mighty Samson and how he said later that he wished he was bald when he met delilah? Dr. Crippin driven to murder by his overbaring man mad wife, even the very first man Adam gave in to the wishes of a female, still it is comforting to know there are still some pockets of resistance about waiting to merge for the glorious revolution ahead, despair ye not oh downtrodden male masses.
Good luck my brave friend, hold your banner high and may God go with you.

Signed: A defeated cowardly friend in hiding.

Hmmmm. I see. Because I like you Jem, I will warn you your name has now been added to our list. Beware.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hmmmm. I see. Because I like you Jem, I will warn you your name has now been added to our list. Beware.
Oh Christ no Mups! not the dreaded list! I was only joking I swear to God!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mups, have you put Jem on the pillow list or the Timberrrr one? I only ask because Art has been very busy recently and may need some help. We will soon be rid of the inferior section of society....... unless , of course, Nom says YES on the 29th.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 04:59 PM

I think I may have created a monster!
Poinking privileges will be withdrawn if used aggressively unless provoked.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Oh Christ no Mups! not the dreaded list! I was only joking I swear to God!
Jem, you haven't given us much trouble so I think we can try to get you onto the pillow list... it is far less painful!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Jem, you haven't given us much trouble so I think we can try to get you onto the pillow list... it is far less painful!

This has all caught me in a lenient mood Twink.
Jem has shown repentance already, so seeing as Art is busy, and it doesn't quite warrant Tess with her Poinker, how about if we just lock him out of his favourite local for a week? I understand he is very partial to his lunchtime pint, so that might just do the trick?
His friends could wave to him through the window and show him their nice frothy pints, but he wouldn't be allowed in.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 06:23 PM

That is too cruel Mups! Power has gone to your head, poink!
The poinker is now the poinked!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

21-02-2016, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
That is too cruel Mups! Power has gone to your head, poink!
The poinker is now the poinked!
I understand you reasoning TessA but Mups has been through a hard time recently. Nom didn't even send her a card for Valentines and now he is trying to avoid her on the 29th, when she was going to propose. The poor girl was recovering from these traumas when cowardly Jem stood up and supported Nom...... what was the girl to do? She had to organize some punishment for Jem and locking him out of the pub was the least violent. Please don't poink her again
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

21-02-2016, 07:54 PM

One must stand up for ones fellow man in times like this when he stands alone amongst great odds, not to worry Nom, remember "Yea though we walk through the valley of Poinks and Pillows do we feel no fear"

Page 11 of 70 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top