Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:56 PM

Re: Would we really panic?

In Startrek we were the aliens always landing on other worlds. But the only one that was ever killed was , the one wearing a red jumper, who up until then, you'd never heard of. Spock and Scotty always managed to escape unharmed.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:59 PM

i am interested in the subject so watch the documentary TV programs

Out of every 100 sightings 5% can't be explained, many are by people not likely to panic such as service men- pilots and police.

Yes many are fake , many also are by people who claim to have seen because others have.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 02:10 AM

We can only just get off the planet.These aliens would have the ability to come a very long way.It's not going to be a meeting of equals,is it?
I hope they never come.We don't want the Earth destroyed to make way for a hyperspace bypass.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 06:21 AM

I might panic, not sure but in every scifi invasion movie I have seen someone always has a baseball bat....so I would buy one...that'll show em!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
i am interested in the subject so watch the documentary TV programs

Out of every 100 sightings 5% can't be explained, many are by people not likely to panic such as service men- pilots and police.

Yes many are fake , many also are by people who claim to have seen because others have.
Agreed, some folks can't understand the concept of Alien existence, but even worse, some folks can't grasp percentages.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Would They be xapedbat/yapedbat/zapedbat & co?
Say what you like about the Bats, they don't have much to say, but at least they're consistent, bit like visible Lurkers.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I might panic, not sure but in every scifi invasion movie I have seen someone always has a baseball bat....so I would buy one...that'll show em!
But summer, how do you know they like baseball?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 06:40 PM

You don’t need a bat....
Every alien invasion I have seen on the tv or at the movies has
1.a misunderstood nutter who has know about the aliens for years but no bugger listens to.
2. His ex wife who deep down still loves him but is worried he is going to eat the children.
3. Two nerdy teenagers with a laptop who find the launch codes for the nuclear weapons that are about to be launched by 4. And invent a binary code that is transmitted as a virus into the alie mother ship.
4. A paranoid General, generally badly dressed with a recruits beret on his head, who wants to nuke the aliens, the White House and Asda.
5. The President of the USA played by Morgan Freeman
6. An Ex British soldier, who controls the world supply of Spam.
7. The aliens who really had no intention of invading planet Earth and arrived because they failed to update their sat nav.
That’s all you need
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Say what you like about the Bats, they don't have much to say, but at least they're consistent, bit like visible Lurkers.
I have grown very fond of the bats.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
But summer, how do you know they like baseball?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top