Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 04:28 PM

Jacob Rees Mogg

His company is set to make a shed load of money out of the virus.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...-firm-21814351
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 04:35 PM

Re: Jacob Rees Mogg

Hi

The very rich will always make money.

The interest rate on my savings account has been cut to 0.01%

Fortunately I only have £1.34 in it.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 04:50 PM

According to NetWorthsPedia, Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Politician Jacob Rees-Mogg's net worth is $114 Million at the age of 50 years old. He earned the money being a professional Politician. He is from England. Jacob Rees-Mogg Net Worth: $114 Million.

Aww..poor little rich Boy..Doesn't He have enough?..There will always be some greedy bastards who cash in on other Peoples misery...I just hope He wasn't spied on and caught travelling 2 miles to His 2nd Home recently...now THAT'S a hanging offence according to some.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->

Exactly what lm looking for Roxy! Thanks for posting this thread as
I have been looking for something to do with my savings and this
sounds like it might be it?
I shall now contact Somerset investments and make further
enquiries?
Thanks again for posting!!
Donkeyman! 👍👍👍
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 05:47 PM

I do not understand the problem here, Jacob Rees-Mogg started the company in 2007 and it's business strategy is to invest in companies that are struggling in the hope they improve. Companies who have a business model like that are seen as very immoral because they wait for tragedies to occur which affects either a specific business sector or just businesses as a whole, wait for the businesses to struggle and when their stock value is low and then when the tragedy is over and the businesses pick back up again, they see huge returns on their investment. Yes I agree it's a despicable practice and it certainly makes you think the character of the people behind such ventures.

His company has been doing business like that for years, there have been numerous natural disasters since 2007 and his company has made billions from investing in businesses when they are down only for them to succeed when things get back to normal but yet I have not seen any tabloid press go after him because of it until now. Nobody has put Jacob Rees-Mogg to the sword about the type of business he created and operated until now. Do not complain about his company know when there have been multiple opportunities to take him to task since he started the company in 2007.

What is he supposed to do, sell his shares before he became an MP?? That be ridiculous because it's well known that MP's do not become multi millionaires like Jacob Rees-Mogg by playing by the rules, being fair, ethical and moral. The majority of MP's will swear to your face that they are the most ethical and moral person there is but as soon as your back turned they will backstab you the first opportunity they get. Brexit proved that by the number of MP's that kept saying we will honour this, will we honour that but when it came down to the crunch, they did the complete opposite.

A poor MP will either be one of two things, either a) a person with integrity, ethics and morals or b) a person who has not played the game yet.

Jacob Rees-Mogg will be judged by his local constituents. They are the ones who voted him in as an MP, they are the ones who can vote him out. Time will tell.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->

So what?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The very rich will always make money.

The interest rate on my savings account has been cut to 0.01%

Fortunately I only have £1.34 in it.
Unless you inherited a wedge the only way to make money is to work very hard at making money.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Unless you inherited a wedge the only way to make money is to work very hard at making money.
Not true!

Some people work hard for a pittance all their lives, like
"The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists"

Others work Four Hours per week and make a fortune
I've got the Book and still working it out.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
I do not understand the problem here, Jacob Rees-Mogg started the company in 2007 and it's business strategy is to invest in companies that are struggling in the hope they improve. Companies who have a business model like that are seen as very immoral because they wait for tragedies to occur which affects either a specific business sector or just businesses as a whole, wait for the businesses to struggle and when their stock value is low and then when the tragedy is over and the businesses pick back up again, they see huge returns on their investment. Yes I agree it's a despicable practice and it certainly makes you think the character of the people behind such ventures.

His company has been doing business like that for years, there have been numerous natural disasters since 2007 and his company has made billions from investing in businesses when they are down only for them to succeed when things get back to normal but yet I have not seen any tabloid press go after him because of it until now. Nobody has put Jacob Rees-Mogg to the sword about the type of business he created and operated until now. Do not complain about his company know when there have been multiple opportunities to take him to task since he started the company in 2007.

What is he supposed to do, sell his shares before he became an MP?? That be ridiculous because it's well known that MP's do not become multi millionaires like Jacob Rees-Mogg by playing by the rules, being fair, ethical and moral. The majority of MP's will swear to your face that they are the most ethical and moral person there is but as soon as your back turned they will backstab you the first opportunity they get. Brexit proved that by the number of MP's that kept saying we will honour this, will we honour that but when it came down to the crunch, they did the complete opposite.

A poor MP will either be one of two things, either a) a person with integrity, ethics and morals or b) a person who has not played the game yet.

Jacob Rees-Mogg will be judged by his local constituents. They are the ones who voted him in as an MP, they are the ones who can vote him out. Time will tell.
He does not cause the companies or economies to lose value!
He only invests in them in order to rejuvenate them and make them
successful again, so he could be viewed as beneficial to the economy
and not as an evil parasite?l intend to hitch a ride with him when l
have found out more!!
The evil and parasitic ones are firms that play with national
currency transactions and have caused the collapse of a countries
money in order to make a quick buck! Gina Miller has connections
with just such a company l believe?

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 08:12 PM

Thank you ... just what I needed ... someone to hate for having more money than me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top