Join for free
Page 13 of 37 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:52 PM

Re: Compose A Thoughtful Continuing Flowing Storyline Using Only 4 Words At A Time

chums ,Chastity,Glory, Hope
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:18 PM

Re: Compose A Thoughtful Continuing Flowing Storyline Using Only 4 Words At A Time

Chums? Are her friends coming along too?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
You cannot say that in here EZ Rider, needs to be in a secret thread that needs a password and backups....
I was born at 2 Stretton Road Croydon an old semi detached house and still standing. I have viewed it on Google Earth
and it is better looking now but still feels like mine in some ways....
It's a small world! I started work in Davidson road in 1954.

Now back to four words.....

What about the workers?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 11:59 PM

I give up, and will leave you to it folks.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->

What about the workers?
Well as not a lot of action... I can tell you living so near to Davidson Road Infant/Senior School, that is where I started School, guess as born Sept 1948..Being September is the start of the school year..maybe 1953...

That is when I realised how small we were with the Senior Children in the Opposite Building, seemed like giants to us.

Soon made friends with Rosilyn Dry she lived at Laurier Road with the Laundry on the corner..She stayed my mate throughout her shortened life, she was truly a beautiful person and helped others before herself, she certainly was there for me at times. That's true mates for you.

I re call a few business's in Davidson Road about a third down from the Leslie Arms Shops...grocer's or sweet shop maybe.. not sure of the others but definitely business's.

My Mother worked briefly in the Laundry until one day during half term My Sister cut her arm badly and needed nearly 30 stitched in it..

That was then end of trusting us to be left on our own..
We were to young to be left I think and have a photo of us with her arm all bandaged up, will find it laters..

We should do a thread of our memories of Croydon.

The Croydon underpass was one big Fiasco ..do you remember the re building of it..guess you must...@EZRider
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

01-07-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->

What about the workers?

they have plans but
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

01-07-2021, 08:08 PM

with the Chums coming
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

01-07-2021, 08:10 PM

Tis going to be cramped
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

01-07-2021, 08:11 PM

4 workers 4 chums
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

01-07-2021, 08:11 PM

or maybe 8 chums

Page 13 of 37 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top