Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 01:43 AM

Re: Amanda's dress.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Honestly, l'm not jealous but Amanda's dress was just, well...unnecessary! What was the point of it?
Some viewers are saying she looked like a stripper!
More like a slapper .....
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The gormless woman who always has her mouth open .
That's why Neil Morrisey liked her
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 06:40 AM

Her make up and hair looked lovely, why did she have to spoil it wearing half a dress? But she has us all discussing it so maybe that's what she intended.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 06:42 AM

I am afraid that ladies like Amanda Holden need to shock or impress people so they continue to get work... so this was just another way of getting noticed!
Lots of ordinary young women show a bit more body than they should, mainly to attract men, and some of those don't have great bodies.
Amanda Holden does look like she has a nice body, especially for her age, and if we all still looked that good, wouldn't we wear something a bit OTT if it brought in more money?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am afraid that ladies like Amanda Holden need to shock or impress people so they continue to get work... so this was just another way of getting noticed!
Lots of ordinary young women show a bit more body than they should, mainly to attract men, and some of those don't have great bodies.
Amanda Holden does look like she has a nice body, especially for her age, and if we all still looked that good, wouldn't we wear something a bit OTT if it brought in more money?
NO !!

Some of us have more self respect.

My dad used to say "Don't advertise what is not for sale!"
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
NO !!

Some of us have more self respect.

My dad used to say "Don't advertise what is not for sale!"
When you work in the entertainment industry self respect goes out of the window.... shock is the currency they use there, and every time we watch them we are making the exchange rate go up.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 07:04 AM

I agree tabby and sometimes less is more if you know what I mean. Maybe she is trying to attract the men though and not impress us women, I don't pretend to understand the male psche maybe this is what men like....who knows? Not me that's for sure.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
When you work in the entertainment industry self respect goes out of the window.... shock is the currency they use there, and every time we watch them we are making the exchange rate go up.
Originally Posted by summer ->
I agree tabby and sometimes less is more if you know what I mean. Maybe she is trying to attract the men though and not impress us women, I don't pretend to understand the male psche maybe this is what men like....who knows? Not me that's for sure.
I agree with you both.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 07:14 AM

Hi

It would be a lovely thing to wear for the man in your life in the privacy of your home, not in public though.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 07:31 AM

I loved the dig David Walliams about the dress he said that the girl's choir were "nicely" dressed-or something along those lines.

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top