Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 05:14 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

So, who's for the nightclub tonight? If we go at 6pm we can get 4 hours in before bedtime!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 07:08 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

10opm bedtime Alan!!! I am just pouring my third glass then, there is time enough to sleep when your dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QF7ULgKRA

It has the makings of a nice day again so hopefully it will stay nice for mother natures creatures who are out in abundance even though it is a bit on the cool side.

Plans for today are relaxing this morning before lunch at some local establishment followed by an afternoon of merriment with friends.

Sorry Meg, forgot to wish you a great holiday. Ashamedly Creeps away .

Serenity

Have a great day everyone and join the gang doing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Cvv...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 09:13 AM

Good morning to you Alan, Bob and all who follow...

Cleaning chores all done and just enjoying a coffee before venturing out with Mrs PM to the garden centre and to visit my mother. Lunch is a stir fry at home and then this afternoon will be filled with relaxation with the papers and a book.

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 10:06 AM

Her Ladyship loves the sea!!

Good Morning Alan, Bob, Barry and All Beautiful day up here so far! Looking forward to Loki taking me walkies in a wee while! Hope it stays bright!!

May go into Paisley in the afternoon, will see how things go! I need some messages and I love M&S food!!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Absolutely love those links, Bob!! My late Mum taught me the Charleston when I was a wee toty girl!! She was a flapper in her day Beautiful photo as well. Many thanks for sharing - I am building up music on my pc and I play your links whilst typing!!

Take care all and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 01:29 PM

Hello everyone! a brighter day here so took a trip to the Garden Centre this morning to buy some plants for my hanging baskets and to pick up a few more bags of compost.

The wind and rain has played havoc with my tulips this year, there are lots of petals blown or beaten off on the ground so a good tidy up is called for.

Lovely music links and photos today, Loki is such a beauty Rosemary

Enjoy your day and weekend folks!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 02:02 PM

Hello everybody, its a lovely day here so far, but black clouds are not too far away!

Busy day today, been into Carlisle shopping this morning for an hour or so which is very rare for me and I have work later on this afternoon.

Am away at a work conference in Windermere tomorrow and have to stay over until mid morning on the Monday, so feeling somewhat stressed at how much work and organisation is needed beforehand (organisation is not my strong point!! Bonnie is going to my neighbour who she knows very well but I'll still miss her.

Here's a photo I took yesterday whilst in Annan of the river Annan. Looks very similar to ABs photo!! Lovely photo of Loki Rosemary, she really is a beautiful dog

Enjoy the rest of your day.... off now to start cleaning
Janette Jones
Swansea S.Wales Uk
Janette Jones is female 

21-04-2012, 03:20 PM

Happy Saturday Alan, It's good to see your Thread has taken off so well. I've yet to discover how to add photographs here. Will have to route about a bit until I find how it's done.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Janette Jones ->
Happy Saturday Alan, It's good to see your Thread has taken off so well. I've yet to discover how to add photographs here. Will have to route about a bit until I find how it's done.
Janette this link will explain how you can add your photos to the forum .....

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=14
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 04:09 PM

Well I hope you have more success than me.... but thats par for the course.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 04:11 PM

Dont do nightclubs but oh yes a Disco.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top