Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 01:49 PM

Marian's Tess

I find myself crying because I just got a message from marpaul that her beloved Tess has passed on. Tess was a lovely little girl. I didn't know the young Tess but even when I first met her she still thought she was a puppy. I have a lovely picture of her in my mind in the snow when we all went for a walk a couple Christmases ago.

At the moment I know Marian will be beyond comforting but some people know that Tess has just gone to join the rainbow

I put this on the wrong thread I do apologise for that.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 01:50 PM

Re: Marian's Tess

Am still away but sadly lost tessa last night which was quite a shock as she seemed to have coped well with the journey, but she became unwell yesterday whilst i was at the wedding reception and when i checked on her it was obvious she needed attention, so my sister came with me to the emergency vet in colchester and the best thing for her was to be put to sleep. She will be cremated and my sister will collect them for me. so feeling very very sad at the moment as am missing her, hope this reads ok as a on phone
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 01:53 PM

Aww What a shame. RIP Tessa.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 02:07 PM

Hi Marian, please accept my sincere condolences on your terrible loss. We have all known the loss of a beloved pet and although it never gets any easier at that moment, time does heal, and the remembered mutual love, fun and joy will become pleasant bedfellows...

Big (((HUGS))) from myself and the puppies to you at this sad time..
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 02:10 PM

Oh Marian, I am so very sorry you have lost your beloved Tess. You were worried about her on the journey but never dreamed anything like this would happen. She was a beautiful dog, just looked at her lovely photos again, such a gentle face. I know how much this hurts, take care of yourself.
Run free Tessa at the Rainbow Bridge
Mary xx
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 02:22 PM

Marian im so sorry Please try to enjoy your stay though.. Tessa is still with you and you're not alone xxx
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 02:51 PM

So sorry to hear you have lost Tess Marian. It is awful when they go so quickly, especially in an emergency situation. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time. Take care of yourself - Rena.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 02:55 PM

Oh Marian I am shocked to hear this news and so very sorry.
To lose a friend is always difficult and painful but to be away from home at the time for 'a happy occasion ' must make it even harder to cope with (hugs) .
Run free Tessa, you will be sadly missed by all your friends..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 03:03 PM

Cate Marian has managed to get here to post herself with the sad news...

I imagine Marion will as you say be beyond comfort, what should have been a happy occasion has turned into a nightmare .

(I have merged the threads)
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 04:21 PM

So sorry to hear the news Marpaul such a shock when you were away, the last thing you need is people around when this happens. please accept my condolences. Annie.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top