Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 03:09 PM

Boris says No

Hi

We have an Election coming up.

The Opposition have formed a Coalition to stop Brexit.

Nigel Farage has offered Boris a Coalition to make sure Brext happens.

Boris has said NO.

What a prat.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 03:42 PM

Re: Boris says No

Farage's deal is to not stand in 80 to 90 of constituencies that Tories would presumably otherwise win. That's not a deal, its a threat and its a stupid threat.

BrExiteers know to either vote for Tory Party or BrExit Party, whichever has the greater chance of winning. Who cares which of the 2 win, just so long as one of them does ?!

What does Boris have to lose by trying to see if Tories win those seats anyway?

If Farage truly wants BrExit then he will stand down in Tory seats anyway as a matter of course.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 05:22 PM

I bet all of those 80 constituences are predominently middle class or wealthy areas with seats traditonally occupied by Conservatives.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Farage's deal is to not stand in 80 to 90 of constituencies that Tories would presumably otherwise win. That's not a deal, its a threat and its a stupid threat.

BrExiteers know to either vote for Tory Party or BrExit Party, whichever has the greater chance of winning. Who cares which of the 2 win, just so long as one of them does ?!

If Farage truly wants BrExit then he will stand down in Tory seats anyway as a matter of course.
Surely what is what would be most worrying if Tories & Brexit split the vote and other parties crept in because they could have more votes than either of the big boys would when the big boys have shared the votes.

IYSWIM
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 05:53 PM

If farage wants to become pm he should do it by fighting honestly. But, if I'm correct, farage tried to become a mp before. And didn't succeed. It seems unlikely he can strive for pm the honest way.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
If farage wants to become pm he should do it by fighting honestly. But, if I'm correct, farage tried to become a mp before. And didn't succeed. It seems unlikely he can strive for pm the honest way.
Does Farage want to be PM? When did he say that?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:15 PM

I don't know what Boris is playing at. He has had the manure thrown at him all last week. He has endured humiliation like no other Prime Minister, yet he is still adamant in saying that he does not want to do what those Turds will do without exception - tactical voting - because he thinks he has all of the public on his side as the Brexit Champion.

I think he is being rather foolish not to at least consider it. There is no way Nigel is aiming to be Prime Minister! This is the first I've heard of it. From what I have read, his sole aim is to get Brexit MP's in that bearpit.

I wish I knew what Boris's game is. Many of us are sitting at home thinking, how much more can he take? why is he just letting them walk all over him and his government? Not a good look with an election coming up. The way things are heading, more and more who would have sworn loyalty to Boris to get us through Brexit, will end up voting for the Brexit Party, simply through lack of trust in him ever succeeding. It's getting ridiculous.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Quite right Floydy! He has always said brexit party bwas a
one issue party!
However l believe Nigel and Boris should eventually unite
in order to comp!ete the main job, exit from eu!
The difficulty with this is Boris needs an early election in
order for the tories to survive a GE?
But Nigel wants a later election in order to cash in on the
confusion that will result from an early inconclusive election!
However l believe they will start talking when it is clearer
what the out come of the present shyte will be??

Regards Donkeyman!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 07:00 PM

I believe he wanted it officially ratified not something out of the question is have thought. He doesn't trust Boris is the problem and as he knows him better than me I tend to think he was right putting this forward.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Doesn't the biggest party after an election put forward the pm?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top