Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 11:45 AM

Re: Didn't Steve Belll do well !!!

Originally Posted by galty ->
Your are sick.

I have known people like you who belong to the BNP who say these sort of things against BLACK PEOPLE

You are no different from them.

You are a Racist.
Who exactly are you aiming this comment at, and on what basis?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yes, Diane Abbott is pathetic.

I am glad we agree.

Isn't she just .
I am not sure Corbyn is wise in having his old lady friends in his shadow cabinet anyway .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Who exactly are you aiming this comment at, and on what basis?
Well it was not you.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Diane Abbott is just a racist bog standard Labour hypocrite. Thatcher was really evil!
Sorry Mick did not see your post when I replied to the Racist.

You have a point when you refer to Thatcher as evil some will think that and I will except that BUT I do not and never will agree with that point of view

My reply was not meant for you I do respect you point but do not agree with it.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Sorry Mick did not see your post when I replied to the Racist.

You have a point when you refer to Thatcher as evil some will think that and I will except that BUT I do not and never will agree with that point of view

My reply was not meant for you I do respect you point but do not agree with it.
Fair enough! It would be a boring world if we all agreed about everything!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 10:30 AM

Steve Bell's latest cartoon, showing the leading contenders in the 'nasty party'in all their glorious nastiness.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-eu-referendum
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 01:04 PM

This is not a Steve Bell cartoon.
Do you never read your own links ?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 02:41 PM

I apologise to all for going off topic for a moment but I'm surprised at a poster calling another poster "A Racist!" on this thread.

To tell someone "you are a Racist" is totally uncalled for.

In no part of anyone's post did I see any mention of Race or colour??
It seems you made nothing of Cherie Blair being called a wicked witch but because Diane Abbot happens to be black, the same wording cannot be said about her!. Why not? personally, I cannot stand the woman, she is a hypocrite, that has nothing at all to do with her colour or race. It certainly doesn't make me a racist for saying so either.

New Labour started this mass production of the word "Racist" as a way of frightening people from their objective of unfettered immigration.
It has been bandied about for far too long and should be put back in the drawer because the over use of the word has made it look absolutely ridiculous when used in the context that this poster has.

Political Correctness has a lot to answer for! Shove that back in the drawer too!!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

28-02-2016, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I apologise to all for going off topic for a moment but I'm surprised at a poster calling another poster "A Racist!" on this thread.

To tell someone "you are a Racist" is totally uncalled for.

In no part of anyone's post did I see any mention of Race or colour??
It seems you made nothing of Cherie Blair being called a wicked witch but because Diane Abbot happens to be black, the same wording cannot be said about her!. Why not? personally, I cannot stand the woman, she is a hypocrite, that has nothing at all to do with her colour or race. It certainly doesn't make me a racist for saying so either.

New Labour started this mass production of the word "Racist" as a way of frightening people from their objective of unfettered immigration.
It has been bandied about for far too long and should be put back in the drawer because the over use of the word has made it look absolutely ridiculous when used in the context that this poster has.

Political Correctness has a lot to answer for! Shove that back in the drawer too!!
Sorry did not no that Cheri Blair had been called a Wicked Which did not no that Abbot had been called a wicked witch.

Did no that that Some people call Thatcher a wicked witch but that is not racist but that an opinion and fair comment.

To my mind a Racist is when you constantly attack a GROUP unfairly dos not matter if they are black or White.

Bit like if you refer to a women you do not no or have just met as darlinK or my love or sweety that is sexist.

Nothing to do with Colour just NASTY

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top