Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 04:24 PM

Re: Will ukip never learn???

Why is it that ex Tory members go over to ukip
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Enya ->

Because, Enya darlin', they have an affinity with one another - both are on the 'right' on the political spectrum, there have even been members of the Nazi party and other 'right wing nasties' in their ranks, people from the British National Party, English Defence League etc, etc.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nope UJ.

Just the man himself, no better than Blair, or Corbyn.

Idiots the three of them.
Corbyn is a total ignoramus. A bit of a turd really.
His one redeeming feature is that he's encouraged a lot of people to avoid voting Labour like avoiding the plague.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
So now they've selected a former 'nasty party' member to fight a seat in Wales. Neil Hamilton was slung out of the 'nasty party' following the scandal involving 'cash for questions' over Mohammed Al-Fayed.

Do they really want a money-grabbing greedy ignoramous to fight their seat and once again be 'banned' from the commons for just that - being greedy???
Blimey UJ, that description could also describe quite a few from the Labour party, (past and present) including one very hated previous leader.

Neil Hamilton may indeed be all that you say but I would counter that by stating he was just one to have been caught. There are still a few B.......s walking around Westminster who believe they have gotten away with stealing from the taxpayer or cheating the system, but it certainly doesn't lie with UKIP. Tories and Labour have been playing the game for years
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Blimey UJ, that description could also describe quite a few from the Labour party, (past and present) including one very hated previous leader.

Neil Hamilton may indeed be all that you say but I would counter that by stating he was just one to have been caught. There are still a few B.......s walking around Westminster who believe they have gotten away with stealing from the taxpayer or cheating the system, but it certainly doesn't lie with UKIP. Tories and Labour have been playing the game for years

I have a LOOONNNG memory darlin' - yes there is another of those caught with their hands in the till - a now ex MP who is currently sitting in the Lords, but I have my eyes on him!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-for-questions_affair
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 07:13 PM

Because they are Tory anyway.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 09:30 PM

As I understand it, they have the necessary honesty and love of their country needed to join UKIP, that being the only political party with any interest in the freedom of Britain from political rule by unelected foreigners.

Or perhaps it's just that they don't like to be associated with a political party led by a certain Dopey Dave.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 09:32 PM

Even I cannot do a witty having just seen this. Thinks Thatcher and a U -turn. But you kip whilst I remain awake needs thought
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2016, 11:18 PM

I would cast my vote for UKIP, as i feel all the other parties are liars and dont support Britain
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2016, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I would cast my vote for UKIP, as i feel all the other parties are liars and dont support Britain
Same......

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top