Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 09:02 PM

Re: Personal EU Membership

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Companies move around all the time, and there are always disruptions to supply chains - nothing to do with the EU, although the remain fanatics will try and pin everything bad after 31st October on Brexit, that's for sure. They wouldn't be able to cope with being wrong again.

Your blinkered EU fantatical view is that everything is perfect in the EU and not perfect out of it.. Its typical univariate thinking by the hysterical remainers and you wonder why you lose so many arguments ??? All those doom and gloom posts you have put up on here were a complete waste of your time.

Keep preaching from the cult of yellow hammer .. it suits you.

As for me being a russian troll, thats just more of your silliness and conspiracy nonesense.

You should have done your research and worked out what it was you were really voting for, then answered the questions. It's a long way to fall from that band wagon, as you are finding out all too well
The yellowhammer report obviously rattled Boris and his Mated as they were desperate to bury it and when it came to light they tried to disown it by telling a big fat lie about when it was published. You fell Hook line and sinker for it

I knew exactly what I was voting for in the referendum and it was without allegiance to any political party. As I’ve said before I’m pretty well insulated from the negative effects of Brexit although I do find the racism and bigotry I’ve seen in quite a few brexiteers a bit disturbing but you can’t account for idiots

No conspiracy, just that your posts are indistinguishable from that of a Russian troll

So, did you think UK companies would relocate to the EU and jobs would be lost if we left the EU
You seem to like simple yes or no answers so a yes or no will suffice
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
The yellowhammer report obviously rattled Boris and his Mated as they were desperate to bury it and when it came to light they tried to disown it by telling a big fat lie about when it was published. You fell Hook line and sinker for it

I knew exactly what I was voting for in the referendum and it was without allegiance to any political party. As I’ve said before I’m pretty well insulated from the negative effects of Brexit although I do find the racism and bigotry I’ve seen in quite a few brexiteers a bit disturbing but you can’t account for idiots

No conspiracy, just that your posts are indistinguishable from that of a Russian troll

So, did you think UK companies would relocate to the EU and jobs would be lost if we left the EU
No....

Unless the jobs are EU specific.

What's the future of the EU in the next 5 years ? What did you vote for?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
This is an answer the other way round.
https://www.theguardian.com/business...no-deal-brexit

https://www.theguardian.com/business...actory-no-deal
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 09:51 PM

The guardian....

Oh please....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The guardian....

Oh please....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Every paper gives factual content packed in opinions. It depends on the intelligence of the reader to unpack. Not much hope for some posters it seems.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

02-09-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Every paper gives factual content packed in opinions. It depends on the intelligence of the reader to unpack. Not much hope for some posters it seems.

Jeez ... it's a comic
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
A lot of the facts remainers have put forward eventually turn out to be worst case scenarios that may or may not ever happen. That's why some of us see things in terms of project fear. If they also gave us the best case scenario too we might believe they are telling the actually unadulterated truth. We have also seen things predicted as fact not happen since the vote, we haven't seen anything promised to happen day after the leave vote happen.

Hardly leavers fault for losing will to listen to facts when really it's guess and predictions of worst case scenarios at best we are being presented with.
Could do better with a crystal ball in some cases.
It's nobody's fault Julie.

By the time we leave we will be so prepared it will probably have far less impact than if we had left in March. You should be happy though because the way things are going you might end up with a corbyn victory.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

02-09-2019, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's nobody's fault Julie.

By the time we leave we will be so prepared it will probably have far less impact than if we had left in March. You should be happy though because the way things are going you might end up with a corbyn victory.

I can see a vote of no confidence coming for comrade Corbyn...

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top