Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 04:20 PM

Re: Paranoia reigns in No 10

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Do you think l could get chance bat it then LD??
Regards Donkeyman!
I would have to see you to answer that DonkeyMAN but I doubt it.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I doubt he made the decision alone or lightly. Would you prefer our business spread around for anyone to hear ? Whoops forgot who I was talking to . Of course you would anything to help the EU.
I don't really care, but I thought that boris was the boss of 10 downing street, not some unelected civil servant advicing the pm.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm pretty sure that all government employees are bound by the official secrets act, whether they sign it or not is irrelevant, they just have to be informed that they are. She would have known this.
The official secrets act is legislation that provides for the protection of state secrets and official information, mainly related to national security. The information leaked can be qualified as such? So, then what is all the fuss about?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 12:03 AM

Maybe Solasch , leaks coming out of Government will only inflame an already heated situation. Maybe you condone the actions of the MP's such as Diane Abbott calling for civil disobedience.

The rabbles are the ones who want to overthrow democracy, and they are using any excuse to do so.

Protestors have marched on Buckingham Palace today.

One Corbyn supporter, Momentum activist Michael Chessum explained how they will target the Queen.

He told The Times: “These protests will be unpredictable. We will organise the rallies but then what people do is anybody’s guess.
“We are encouraging civil disobedience, in whatever form that takes. It might mean shutting down bridges, it might mean marching to Buckingham Palace and protesting the Queen.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

01-09-2019, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Maybe Solasch , leaks coming out of Government will only inflame an already heated situation. Maybe you condone the actions of the MP's such as Diane Abbott calling for civil disobedience.

The rabbles are the ones who want to overthrow democracy, and they are using any excuse to do so.

One Corbyn supporter, Momentum activist Michael Chessum explained how they will target the Queen.

He told The Times: “These protests will be unpredictable. We will organise the rallies but then what people do is anybody’s guess.
“We are encouraging civil disobedience, in whatever form that takes. It might mean shutting down bridges, it might mean marching to Buckingham Palace and protesting the Queen.
I agree with you, protesting by civilians has only any use if they live in a democracy. In my view it need not necessarily result in them getting their way, but thay should be heard and seen. In the end however, it is always parliament that should ultimately decide what happens in a country. They should have the freedom and the opportunity to use that decisive responsibility.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 12:14 AM

Didn't look like many people turned up to me.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I don't really care, but I thought that boris was the boss of 10 downing street, not some unelected civil servant advicing the pm.
Cummings is certainly the boss as he seems to nebcalling the shots. Also, by his own admission Boris’s premiership is a fraud and without a mandate from a GE therefore undemocratic

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/13/boris...olumn-9945489/
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Didn't look like many people turned up to me.
There didn't look to be so many, i.e. not the thousands as mentioned on the news...
A quarter of a million marching against the Iraq invasion.. did anyone listen then ?

I'm mad that they are trying to involve our Queen . If Corbyn had his way, we wouldn't have one.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

01-09-2019, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Cummings is certainly the boss as he seems to nebcalling the shots. Also, by his own admission Boris’s premiership is a fraud and without a mandate from a GE therefore undemocratic

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/13/boris...olumn-9945489/
They all have their advisors... Theresa had the wonderful Olly Robbins, who did the damage in the first place. He is a staunch EU Remainer.
With regard to premiership, I don't remember Brown being elected by anyone into PM position.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 01:01 AM

They all have their advisors... Theresa had the wonderful Olly Robbins, who did the damage in the first place. He is a staunch EU Remainer.
With regard to premiership, I don't remember Brown being elected by anyone into PM position.

Cummings has been an advocate for leaving with a deal - why do you think he is the senior SpAd.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top