Join for free
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 04:26 PM

Great start Bojo

https://www.over50sforum.com/attachm...1&d=1567609961

So there we are BoJo voted down already. Loads of Tory defectors and expulsions. Who knows if he wanted a deal, no deal or the whole thing to just go away so he could play at being PM?

So can I assume all you hard Brexiteers will be voting for Nigel Farage at the next GE? As far as I can see he is the only leaver who really does know what he wants.

Unfortunately for UK, he wants a no deal with EU, trade on WTO terms, big deal with USA and the eventual break up of the EU.

What he might get is the break up of the UK. Although I doubt he would give a toss about that.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Boris.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	10619  
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 04:53 PM

Re: Great start Bojo

Farage better concentrate on playing in the UK now. His role in EU parliament is over. Pity, he did make for some circus there.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9091856.html

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	10620  
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
https://www.over50sforum.com/attachm...1&d=1567609961

So there we are BoJo voted down already. Loads of Tory defectors and expulsions. Who knows if he wanted a deal, no deal or the whole thing to just go away so he could play at being PM?

So can I assume all you hard Brexiteers will be voting for Nigel Farage at the next GE? As far as I can see he is the only leaver who really does know what he wants.

Unfortunately for UK, he wants a no deal with EU, trade on WTO terms, big deal with USA and the eventual break up of the EU.

What he might get is the break up of the UK. Although I doubt he would give a toss about that.

If we don't leave, you will be lucky if we ever get allowed to vote for anything again.

I hope you will be happy explaining that to your grandkids
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 09:10 PM

We won't ever actually "leave" because the EU is UK's biggest nearest market and we need some say on its rules.
However this shit show has already run for 3 years and will go on at least another 3.

Meanwhile in USA voters get to choose between one billionaire and another billionaire which is just how the billionaires with tax havens like it.

A once every 5 years vote where the majority of voters have been manipulated by billionaires and media is not all that valuable anyway.

I will tell my grand kids that I'm sorry that even though we had the lessons of WW1 and WW2 we still elected racist, tin pot dictators and we carried on and ****ed up the planet. However the billionaires all left on a spacecraft or live in a private air conditioned island somewhere in the pacific.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
We won't ever actually "leave" because the EU is UK's biggest nearest market and we need some say on its rules.
However this shit show has already run for 3 years and will go on at least another 3.

Meanwhile in USA voters get to choose between one billionaire and another billionaire which is just how the billionaires with tax havens like it.

A once every 5 years vote where the majority of voters have been manipulated by billionaires and media is not all that valuable anyway.

I will tell my grand kids that I'm sorry that even though we had the lessons of WW1 and WW2 we still elected racist, tin pot dictators and we carried on and ****ed up the planet. However the billionaires all left on a spacecraft or live in a private air conditioned island somewhere in the pacific.

You should change your user name. Your only fooling yourself
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 12:21 AM

At least it's been comical watching old Compo Corbyn make a complete tool of himself reading out his badly scribbled notes.

Last thing he wants is another election and the Looney party must be absolutely kicking themselves for having failed to oust the man that lost them the last election.

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

05-09-2019, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
At least it's been comical watching old Compo Corbyn make a complete tool of himself reading out his badly scribbled notes.

Last thing he wants is another election and the Looney party must be absolutely kicking themselves for having failed to oust the man that lost them the last election.

Corbyn really is a complete bell end.

Boris should prorogue parliament from lunch time today. Thay should sort it !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top