Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 07:35 PM

Re: Reading other people's phone calls?

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
My sentiments exactly Tedc. I thought I had seen the best of the flotsam that has disgracefully taken over the running this country, but this lot have surpassed themselves.

They are literally being allowed free reign, with the full cooperation of that despicable little Napoleon speaker, to run amok.
They simply do not know the meaning of a ''step too far'' because at this present time, instead of being separate parties with their own principles, they have united in their quest to bring the government down, and consumed with power. They must surely to God know that they are going way over the top by picking on young new junior staff by demanding that they hand over all of their personal phones for their despicable prying eyes to be able to read all of their personal details.

It's an absolute shameful disgrace.

Is'nt that nconspiracy to overthrow government SG?
Perhaps the lawyers are looking at this allready

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 07:42 PM

Re: Reading other people's phone calls?

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Is'nt that nconspiracy to overthrow government SG?
Perhaps the lawyers are looking at this allready

Regards Donkeyman!
If conspiring to table a vote of no confidence (overthrowing government) is not only allowed, but is regular procedure, I wouldn't spent expensive lawyer minutes (not hours) on this.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top