Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 09:22 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good Morning Forum Jockeys.....
Bit of a breeze this morning and the sky looks stormy with some grey clouds rushing by.
Up early this morning for an early haircut, you have to make an appointment these days or take your chances with the shearer....

Meeting some friends for a full English later.....Yum! Yum!...
I always take the bus to the hospital Mart, parking is impossible within five miles at ours....
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning all, cloudy and breezy here they say sunny later. My back from paintings yesterday is killing me, but the good news is bedroom looks much better. Hope you all have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 10:10 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm relaxing today - just a bit of pottering in the garden & a trip to Tesco's.

I was at Warner's Thorsby Hall Hotel all weekend and at Hawes in Yorkshire all yesterday so really in need of a rest now.

Have a good day all.
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 10:55 AM

Good morning from blustery Scotland. The sea have 'white horses' and I can hear the wind whirling down the chimney. I hope you all achieve what you set out to do today, and enjoy yourselves. I am staying warm and enjoying a relaxing day. Tomorrow my sitting room is being decorated so I am looking forward to the results of that. Have a great day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 11:17 AM

Morning all.
It's one of those irritating days where it's lovely and sunny one moment, the next it's raining. It's a bugger putting the washing out and bringing it in again every ten minutes! I keep getting phone calls from Mrs. F!!

Not much planned, in fact nothing at planned today. I'll just hand around here and see what I can get my teeth into

Have a nice day all

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top