Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 01:41 AM

Re: Tory distractions to hard Brexit

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I take it you've never been to the USA then
I have, and what struck me the most is the intellectual difference between americans and brits. Must be due to eating all that healthy food.
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I take it you've never been to the USA then
I used to work there. On the whole I found it an unpleasant experience.
I found our customers to poorly educated, over weight and childish.

We found business in Europe to be far better quality.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
I used to work there. On the whole I found it an unpleasant experience.
I found our customers to poorly educated, over weight and childish.

We found business in Europe to be far better quality.
The artful todger preaches it on this forum: races are not equal. The american race consists of descendants of backward irish farmers, british criminals and fortune hunters. And it shows.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The artful todger preaches it on this forum: races are not equal. The american race consists of descendants of backward irish farmers, british criminals and fortune hunters. And it shows.

Are you for real?!!! My God, talk about sweeping statements!!!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

14-06-2020, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
Are you for real?!!! My God, talk about sweeping statements!!!
Look at the ciphers: https://new-iq-test.com/iq-by-country/

As a result, Americans have become much worse off having basic knowledge. How about the fact that every fourth person is sure that the sun revolves around our planet? Basically, this is the problem of youth. Many young people now can not even take a test to go to military service. The IQ test conducted among them shows rather poor results, but a survey of 2,392 men and *women showed that most of them (61%), being confident in the importance of computer technologies in the modern world, stated that USB is an abbreviation for the name of the country and “Motherboard” is the deck of the ship.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 04:35 PM

Then what makes up the population of YOUR home country, Suriname, Solasch? I've just Googled the question, "What is the average IQ of Suriname?" and the answer is "89".

It seems the "backward Irish farmers, Brit criminals and fortune hunters" were highly intelligent in comparison to your home country's founding fathers.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Six times as many salmonella cases in the USA than the UK.

We concentrate on high hygiene standards on farms and in processing plants.

Chlorine just masks the lab tests, it does not kill all the bacteria.

It is not just that.

USA farm animals are doesd with 5 times as much antibiotics as UK Farm Animals.

Some of these are crucial human antibiotics, leading to antibiotic resistant strains.

Here is a link to the NFU petition to uphold our current food standards. Nothing to do with whether you voted for or against Brexit, maintaining our food and agriculture standards is for everyone's benefit.

https://www.campaigns.nfuonline.com/...racking.id=TYe
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 04:50 PM

Signed Glanny
Glanny
N.Ireland

14-06-2020, 06:28 PM

Look at the ciphers: https://new-iq-test.com/iq-by-country/

As a result, Americans have become much worse off having basic knowledge. How about the fact that every fourth person is sure that the sun revolves around our planet? Basically, this is the problem of youth. Many young people now can not even take a test to go to military service. The IQ test conducted among them shows rather poor results, but a survey of 2,392 men and *women showed that most of them (61%), being confident in the importance of computer technologies in the modern world, stated that USB is an abbreviation for the name of the country and “Motherboard” is the deck of the ship.

Ahh yes, the use and abuse of statistics! How many people in the survey were from the East or West coast, high fliers in NY for example? Or were they all pulled from the middle bible belt creationist believers?! See, I can do sweeping statements too!

Looking at that list I would take those results with a very large pinch of salt.

Must ask the US rellies with Oxford degrees if they were included in this survey!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

14-06-2020, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Then what makes up the population of YOUR home country, Suriname, Solasch? I've just Googled the question, "What is the average IQ of Suriname?" and the answer is "89".

It seems the "backward Irish farmers, Brit criminals and fortune hunters" were highly intelligent in comparison to your home country's founding fathers.
Indeed. Therefore I had to study in the netherlands. No such thing as the university of paramaribo.
Like obama with his IQ of 146.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top