Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 02:26 PM

Re: Off-putting Habits

lol!!! You know what's funny. Snot or phlegm seems to be the most hated body fluid of all.

As a nurse, I can attest to this. I was always able to clean up poop.. vomit... blood.... urine... and assorted drainages... Yet a container of hockers always made me gag... It's like that with most nurses. Now.. my hubby is a Respiratory Therapist and snot or hockers doesn't seem to bother him. I've always said it takes a "special" kind of person to be a Respiratory Therapist..... YUCK...
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 02:29 PM

gal I've not eaten yet! you've just put me off my pea soup!

lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
Seemed allergic to toothpaste and had bad breath.
Have you girls ever kissed anyone like that?
Yes..one of my first dates was going to the cinema with ''Bob''..Now Bob was a beautiful young man..we sat together and I kept smelling a foul odour as if someone had passed wind..As he turned and spoke to me, I soon realised that this smell was coming from his mouth..It was really bad...so I told him I was going to the ladies..ran out of the cinema..and got on the next bus to anywhere...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Yes..one of my first dates was going to the cinema with ''Bob''..Now Bob was a beautiful young man..we sat together and I kept smelling a foul odour as if someone had passed wind..As he turned and spoke to me, I soon realised that this smell was coming from his mouth..It was really bad...so I told him I was going to the ladies..ran out of the cinema..and got on the next bus to anywhere...
He's probably still there now!! You'd better go and tell him
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
lol!!! You know what's funny. Snot or phlegm seems to be the most hated body fluid of all.

As a nurse, I can attest to this. I was always able to clean up poop.. vomit... blood.... urine... and assorted drainages... Yet a container of hockers always made me gag... It's like that with most nurses. Now.. my hubby is a Respiratory Therapist and snot or hockers doesn't seem to bother him. I've always said it takes a "special" kind of person to be a Respiratory Therapist..... YUCK...
Ah yes!
The dreaded sputum pots....
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
He's probably still there now!! You'd better go and tell him
LOL..no..he's probably had a starring role in ''The Exorcist'..with Linda Blair..
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 10:53 PM

that's snot true!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
that's snot true!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top