Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 12:23 PM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning everyone the sunny start to the day has now turned in cloudy and cold, shame it didn't last over the Easter weekend.

Catching up on a few jobs today in preparation for a family visit for dinner tomorrow.

Jem your new summerhouse and path look very smart, you've done a good job there. A quick look through the door and I thought you were doing the ironing in there

Have a happy Easter folks!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 02:11 PM

Afternoon folks!

It is a dry day here but looks like it could rain later. Nevertheless the car valeter is currently outside giving my old Peugeot a good clean and wax.

Once he is done the wife and I shall be making a 2 hour drive to go and see a dear friend who lost his wife a year ago today and will probably not leave until around 10pm, thus getting home at about midnight.

My brother-in-law in Texas called just an hour ago for a wee chat and said that we both would be welcome to come over and stay with him for a couple of weeks. After my wife's recent health issues I think a break away would be just what we need. Another incentive is that he is thinking of buying an old 50s car to fix up and, well, I would be more than happy to lend a hand!

Anyway, I'd better brew another pot of coffee and finish a letter I had half typed before getting so irritated I needed a break.

Have a good day everybody!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 04:15 PM

Nice path and summerhouse Jem but I didn't see any rows of potatoes !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 06:35 PM

Evening all, have only just come in after visiting both Mum's today for Easter.

Going to a Car Show tomorrow as we are entrants in our Morris Eight, the show is at The Museum of Power, Langford, very interesting place, they have their own website you can look at.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top