Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 12:30 PM

Some people !

Just heard from a friend she has just been told she cannot have tax credits anymore so was saying how she will need to get rid of her mobile phone and be much more careful she has to be now as she is over £200 a month down. I was sympathising until she said she was getting a tattoo and looking forward to her Tenerife 14 days in a 5 star hotel.

Just stunned me

she then tells me she is going to struggle on the £27,600 she now has to live on

I am not jealous I like to think she is able to have these things but moaning about it seemed a bit off I thought !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 12:49 PM

Re: Some people !

Oh yes - reminds me of a docu recently, where an Iranian woman 4 children, needed to move out due to benefit cuts, she goes to the council office and says, I want to keep my mobiles and 'Sky' - the officer laughed and checked what he just heard. She was later moved out of London, to a cheaper area - much to her disgust
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Just heard from a friend she has just been told she cannot have tax credits anymore so was saying how she will need to get rid of her mobile phone and be much more careful she has to be now as she is over £200 a month down. I was sympathising until she said she was getting a tattoo and looking forward to her Tenerife 14 days in a 5 star hotel.

Just stunned me

she then tells me she is going to struggle on the £27,600 she now has to live on

I am not jealous I like to think she is able to have these things but moaning about it seemed a bit off I thought !
Yes...we have a lady here.5 children, all from different fathers..and no sign of any of them..Covered in gold jewellery and receiving every sort of benefit going. Never done a days work in her life...

Three of her children are mixed race..and the father of one's family invite her and her kids to stay in Jamaica with them every summer...for a few weeks...

She goes of course..Nice!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 05:31 PM

Beggars belief, doesn't it? I wouldn't mind £27,600 - presumably tax free? - to struggle on.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Yes...we have a lady here.5 children, all from different fathers..and no sign of any of them..Covered in gold jewellery and receiving every sort of benefit going. Never done a days work in her life...

Three of her children are mixed race..and the father of one's family invite her and her kids to stay in Jamaica with them every summer...for a few weeks...

She goes of course..Nice!!
Nice is in France.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Nice is in France.
Bien sur ma cherie...
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:17 PM

Well, she probably goes there, too!! It really makes me angry though.
lilac
West yorks uk

24-04-2014, 06:22 PM

She doesn't have any problems...all down to her being an immoral woman..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Well, she probably goes there, too!! It really makes me angry though.
Who does - what makes you angry gal ?
Oh - the OP woman - well its enough to make you SCREAM !
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:31 PM

The way she can go to the Caribbean.......and I can't!!!! The lady with all the children, Patsy.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top