Join for free
Page 488 of 754 « First < 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 538 588 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 01:26 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good afternoon everybody. Great photo Roxy of the beach. A few showers here today but, they seem to be clearing away. Some housework and shopping for me. Then do another bit of a jigsaw.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 03:09 PM

Good Afternoon People,another grey chilly one here again and I've been awake since daft o'clock this Morning being jolted awake by another dream where Robert De Niro took Me and My Late Sis' to a big fancy party where We were drinking champagne (which I hate)...I got lost and couldn't find Them so came Home on the bus on My Own ..wonder what I'll dream of tonight
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Good Afternoon People,another grey chilly one here again and I've been awake since daft o'clock this Morning being jolted awake by another dream where Robert De Niro took Me and My Late Sis' to a big fancy party where We were drinking champagne (which I hate)...I got lost and couldn't find Them so came Home on the bus on My Own ..wonder what I'll dream of tonight
Good afternoon May, and to everyone in Scotland of course, just peeking in and saw you posting.

Tonight it might be the X-rated part, don't forget to post it on here though if it is will you!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Good afternoon May, and to everyone in Scotland of course, just peeking in and saw you posting.

Tonight it might be the X-rated part, don't forget to post it on here though if it is will you!
Good Evenin' Baz,...x rated?..nah..I don't fancy De Niro..He's too old for Me ...I'm hoping it will be Tom Selleck...or even You Baz...well ..it IS leap year Ye know
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 10:23 AM

Good morning everybody. May I wonder who you dreamt about last night. I woke thinking I was on holiday and the sun was shining. Dry here and I'm off into town to meet a friend for coffee.
Baz46
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 11:22 AM

Good Evenin' Baz,...x rated?..nah..I don't fancy De Niro..He's too old for Me ...I'm hoping it will be Tom Selleck...or even You Baz...well ..it IS leap year Ye know
Hmm, baith older then me, ang oan a minute ah wull git mah sporran!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

22-01-2020, 02:29 PM

Good Afternoon Folks,a dreich but very mild one here Today,,,just back from a walk to the co-op for fresh fruit n veg,then had to get the ladders out to put new light bulbs in My kitchen,one went out yesterday,the other today...thought those energy saver bulbs were supposed to last for 10 yrs!

Och Baz,ye have to wear a kilt to go with the sporran so I hope Ye don't have nobbly knees

No dreams last night Jessie and I slept like a Baby for 9 hours,thank goodness...I'm too auld for a' that excitement
Baz46

22-01-2020, 03:48 PM

Good Afternoon Folks,a dreich but very mild one here Today,,,just back from a walk to the co-op for fresh fruit n veg,then had to get the ladders out to put new light bulbs in My kitchen,one went out yesterday,the other today...thought those energy saver bulbs were supposed to last for 10 yrs!

Och Baz,ye have to wear a kilt to go with the sporran so I hope Ye don't have nobbly knees

No dreams last night Jessie and I slept like a Baby for 9 hours,thank goodness...I'm too auld for a' that excitement
Good afternoon May and all those in Scotland.

I might already be wearing a kilt for all you know May!

I've got two 'dodgy' knees though, arguing with cars when riding a motorcycle it's always guaranteed who is going to be the loser!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

23-01-2020, 12:13 PM

Good morning Each,quite a sunny mild one here atm but rain expected,

just pottering about tidying cupboards/drawers and having a wee jig now and then to some music on the radio,

I too have dodgy knees Baz which cause pain,even the titanium one!..nothing to do with motorbikes though,

Talk of kilts reminds Me of the rhyme We used to chant when skipping rope as Kids 'Kiltie kiltie cauld bum'

Enjoy this mild weather Folks as it's to change next week to gales,rain,snow...joy of joys
Baz46

23-01-2020, 02:58 PM

Good morning Each,quite a sunny mild one here atm but rain expected,

just pottering about tidying cupboards/drawers and having a wee jig now and then to some music on the radio,

I too have dodgy knees Baz which cause pain,even the titanium one!..nothing to do with motorbikes though,

Talk of kilts reminds Me of the rhyme We used to chant when skipping rope as Kids 'Kiltie kiltie cauld bum'

Enjoy this mild weather Folks as it's to change next week to gales,rain,snow...joy of joys
Morning May and all in Scotland too (well, a little late but the thought's there)!

Yes, I have heard that knee replacements can be painful May, hope your's is not too bad. Pain from knees must be some of the worst, any movement can be agony. The only thing that seemed to help mine was when I had to lose some weight to avoid Type 2 diabetes, that worked and continues to do so, touch wood!

Not a Rock Chick then May!

Page 488 of 754 « First < 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 538 588 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top