Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 08:46 AM

Good morning Monday.

Good morning everybody.

Today I'll be seeing both my girls. Going to Karen's this morning to see how they enjoyed their caravan holiday last week. They've got a new tourer & always away somewhere or other.
I'm also taking her my twice used Hostess hot plate. It will be more use to her than me as I don't entertain nowadays..

I'm off for a swim with my other girl Sue, this afternoon. We've had to change our days from Weds to Mon as the pool is now closed to the public Weds afternoon.

I must do some ironing at some point but that will most likely be tonight while I'm watching TV.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 08:53 AM

Re: Good morning Monday.

Good morning all

Today is the day the old oak floor comes up.....dreading it and looking forward to it all at the same time...my job is rubbing down the skirting boards as they are removed and vanishing them to match the new floor colour which is darker....my nails will be a mess again no doubt...it's a big job...almost 40 square metres of floor so it will take a while to complete.

Hope everyone has a good day whatever is planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 09:01 AM

Good morning all dry but overcast here...

I have a GP appointment for a blood test this morning.

Shopping on the way home.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone a bit of drizzle but nothing to help the parched garden.

I planted the garlic yesterday and want to pop out and buy a few primulas for the border.

Lots of runnner beans ready this morning also a few autumn rasberries and strawberries. The beans I will have for lunch with cauliflower cheese .

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 09:38 AM

Good morning all, heavy drizzle here at the moment but hopefully will clear later.

Just back from walking the dogs and drying out now, with a steaming cup of coffee and a biscuit... us that is, not the dogs.... No other plans for the day yet, just take it as it comes I guess.

Have a good day everyone
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 11:01 AM

Good morning all. Nice sunny day here, in my mind I am dusting and vacuuming. In reality I am reading a book. Well not while I am on here, I'm not that good at multitasking 😁
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 11:44 AM

Morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Stuck indoors all day waiting for a Parcel, the time schedule is between 7.30am til 9pm. Its a joke!!

Have a nice day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:49 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
It was so hot last night here.
I am taking my son to the GP later, I do hope we can get this passing out problem sorted.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 03:19 PM

Good luck with that Sweetie Pie.

I used to work at a Private Primary School here, and one of the 11 year old boys kept passing out every time he played Rugby at the end we had to stop him playing it which he was most upset about.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

17-09-2018, 03:22 PM

I think someone in our Road is killing our Cats.
On Friday a Cat was laying down dead on the grass verge near the road, no marks or blood on him but his eyes were bulging out, then this morning another Cat who has made friends with me, has also been killed exactly the same way and i'm really upset because he was a lovely Cat always in my garden, Coco didn't like him, but he was very friendly and only about 7 months old, I saw a Council worker and told him about it and he went and picked him up, they now take them back to the Depot and see if they have been microchipped, because I don't know who he belongs to.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top