Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 10:42 AM

Ponderings

I wonder if really annoying people know they're really annoying and are annoying on purpose or do they think they're ok like the rest of us?
Do they think we're nasty for telling them they're annoying and are we?
If they're doing it on purpose why don't they stop? What pleasure do they get from it?

What do you think?

Any ponderings on other subjects welcome.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 11:48 AM

Re: Ponderings

I think annoying people don't think they are annoying, just we think they are annoying, like you said annoying people. lol
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 11:51 AM

What annoys one person doesn't necessarily annoy others.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 11:57 AM

I can't really say Tess, other than I am quite sure some do it in a calculated and deliberate way so is completely intentional.

Others however, might have no idea whatsoever that they are being irritating.

What's more, what might irritate you or me, might not bother someone else in the least.

Just slap the ones who annoy you and be done with - it'll shut 'em up, and you'll feel better too.

solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:23 PM

If I am actually driven to tell someone they are annoying me I am probably already at the 'how can dispose of the body' stage
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:46 PM

I think all annoying people get told they are annoying eventually but it doesn't always come as a surprise to them.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:52 PM

Annoying people???? I stay away from them, or I suppose I could borrow your poinker Tess?????
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 12:52 PM

People are all very different and, owing to how they have lived their lives, they have very different opinions.

In real life if somebody annoys me I just tell them, but on the forum people rarely annoy me, so I just get on with doing things my way and ignore what they say, if I don't like what they are saying.
There are a few who get on my nerves, but in those cases I rely on my ability to say what I think, without getting annoyed.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Annoying people???? I stay away from them, or I suppose I could borrow your poinker Tess?????
You already have a poinker, you just need to follow instructions, lots of practice and you could join the Poinkers!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
You already have a poinker, you just need to follow instructions, lots of practice and you could join the Poinkers!
I reckon too much poinking could get annoying. It's enjoyable in small doses obviously.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top