Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 11:01 AM

Re: Gender Neutral School Uniforms.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree with what others have said about dressing them boy or girl until they are older and understand life, then they can decide for themselves.

I don't agree with giving them options before they understand what the options are about even.
You will also get some copying their friends, without knowing what it means.

I also totally agree with Annie on the first page about not wanting shared toilets. And before someone says we share toilets with the opposite sex at home - of course we do, but that is family and totally different to sharing with lots of total strangers.
I agree with this too, anyway, mens public toilets stink, I used to clean in a school and boys toilets were disgusting
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They are ALREADY wearing them .
Has no one ever seen school girls in trousers ?
I often see them & always think it is sensible in the cold weather.
I can still remember school skirts, that we all made shorter by turning them over at the waist because mini skirts were the fashion .
I wonder if we would have thought we looked good, if we had noticed that our knees were often blue or red and had goosebumps !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I agree with this too, anyway, mens public toilets stink, I used to clean in a school and boys toilets were disgusting

They certainly do LQ.

Many years ago I used to work lunchtimes in the village pub and you could smell the men's toilets as you walked past!
They would pee all over the place then walk it out on to the carpets.
No matter how clean the cleaning lady kept them, they still stank.

Sorry chaps, but it's true.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ridiculous. I almost wet my knickers laughing.

Seriously, what with trendy hand-wringers, loony lefties and incompetent politicians, this country's going to hell in a handcart.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
That would confirm my long-held suspicion that females don't actually poo.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 11:38 AM

girls wearing long trousers to school sounds very sensible particularly in the cold winter climate of UK - boys wearing dresses doubt if you'd get them in them - but stopping them looking at girls legs when they should be studying another things than legs
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

18-09-2018, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
girls wearing long trousers to school sounds very sensible particularly in the cold winter climate of UK - boys wearing dresses doubt if you'd get them in them - but stopping them looking at girls legs when they should be studying another things than legs
Girls' legs used to be my favourite subject of study. I became quite an expert at it.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Girls' legs used to be my favourite subject of study. I became quite an expert at it.
oops sorry thought you wrote pervert there? or is that an anagram?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oops sorry thought you wrote pervert there? or is that an anagram?
Nice one!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

18-09-2018, 12:10 PM

There are two subject areas that interest me on this forum: serious discussion and humour.

You two provide neither.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top